Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 03:44 PM   #1
hershys9I'm a sneaky
Webkinz :)

hershys9 is just really nicehershys9 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: How do you give people rep points?? please help!!

I was just wondering how to give someone rep points, because i always see that people say "rep points for you!". and i don't know what to do. i would really like to give people rep points also.

Thanks in advance!
-hershys9
hershys9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2008, 03:45 PM   #2
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Default Re: How do you give people rep points?? please help!!

hi! Ill try to help. If you look under the part where it says Posts:487 for example on yours, there is a thumbs up picture, if you click on that it will give you a chance to type something thus giving rep points. if you still need help, let me know and I will try to do better~ Click the image to open in full size.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 03:45 PM   #3

RainbowCrayon is on a distinguished road

See the thumbs up box in the lower left hand side of your post, If you like what someone has to say, or if they give good advice, you click that, and that will up their rep points..
RainbowCrayon is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 03:46 PM   #4
hershys9I'm a sneaky

hershys9 is just really nicehershys9 is just really nice

ok thanks so much!
hershys9 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 10:47 PM   #5
hersheychocolate11

ilovecocoa is on a distinguished road

Well how you give rep points are look at the person's avatar that you want to give rep points to. Then look towards the bottom of the post the peson wrote. There you will see a thumb pointing up. click on the thumb and if you want to, you can write the reason why you are giving that person rep points.

Hope this helps =]
ilovecocoa is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 12:49 AM   #6
chellykinz

Manth is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: How do you give people rep points?? please help!!

I received a very nice comment on my profile page and a few reps with a message and on some I wanted to give reps in return or just give them for being so nice to me. I couldn't figure out how because nothing was done through a post I could locate. So I tried a few things and realized that if I clicked on the Search tab between Calandar and My Posts, then clicked on Advanced Search; then on the top right side of the new search page I could put their name in and find a recent post they have done, jump to that post and give a rep like you normally would (except the comment would be a thank you or something of the sort). I don't know if you've run into this situation but I thought I'd put my 2 cents in. Have Fun!!
Manth is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 07:25 AM   #7
misssurfergirl

misssurfergirl is on a distinguished road

First click the thumbs up picture. Then you need to type in your message. After that, press "give rep" or whatever the button says, and it's done! Now just hope you get some back!
misssurfergirl is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 07:44 AM   #8
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

After all this great help you should have no problem giving rep points. Just click on the thumbs up icon in the WI user's avatar box and leave your feedback.

It's really great to just spend some time here on the help board just trying to help other WI members and leaving feedback to really helpful posts. It only takes a few moments to stop and appreciate someone and make their day
Old 10-17-2008, 09:12 AM   #9
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Manth
I received a very nice comment on my profile page and a few reps with a message and on some I wanted to give reps in return or just give them for being so nice to me. I couldn't figure out how because nothing was done through a post I could locate. So I tried a few things and realized that if I clicked on the Search tab between Calandar and My Posts, then clicked on Advanced Search; then on the top right side of the new search page I could put their name in and find a recent post they have done, jump to that post and give a rep like you normally would (except the comment would be a thank you or something of the sort). I don't know if you've run into this situation but I thought I'd put my 2 cents in. Have Fun!!
I have a tip to make this faster and easier for you. If you click on the name of the person who gave you rep points and go to the profile page you can click on Show All Statistics (right hand side directly under the avatar) then it will bring up information where the profile messages usually show. You can click on Find All Posts by (username) and it will show you all of the recent posts they have made. Don't click on the bold title or you will have to look through the thread to find the post but if you click on the title next to the peice of paper it will take you directly to their post, then you can give them rep points from there
reya is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 11:41 AM   #10

Dance95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

This question can be answered in the FAQ under ALL ABOUT REP POINTS

I will also answer this for you to save a little time!(this is straight from the FAQ)

There is a thumb icon right next to the "Reputation" area on each user's post bit. To add to a person's ‘Reputation’, click on the thumbs up icon. A ‘Reputation’ text area will open and you can type your reason for thanking the user. If you're helpful on the forum, we're sure you'll get them very shortly if you don't already have them! Don't forget to give them out!!

Checking who added to your reputation
You can check your (15) most recent additions by clicking "UserCP" at the top of the forum. It will bring up a list of the last 15 people that have contributed to your reputation.

I don't have any, can you give me some?
We don't allow begging of any kind here on WI, and that includes begging for Reputation. We've already taken the system away to change it because of constant begging and we don't want to have to remove it altogether. Spend some time here, help a few people out and people will give them to you on their own accord.

Can I offer Reputation to encourage people to answer my threads?
NO
. We've seen a lot of this and the problem comes when someone forgets to give those promised reputation and people start posting "Why didn't you give me the reputation?" or ask us why someone didn't follow through. People will answer your thread, faster than you even imagined. If you get an answer that helps, feel free to give them reputation, but no offers anymore, PLEASE! Also, no "I only need x more reputation, please help me" threads. Any threads or posts the offer/beg for reputation will be deleted.

Last edited by Dance95; 10-17-2008 at 11:42 AM.. Reason: want to add more
Dance95 is offline Female
Closed