Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
If you have a full-size keyboard like mine, whenever your ready to take the pic, hit PRINT SCREEN next to Scroll Lock and Pause Break at the right side. Then open up, PAINT, go to EDIT and PASTE, I think, and then SAVE AS, then upload it on WWW.TINYPIC.COM and copy & paste the link for the forum.
I use SnagIt although it now cost $50 for the program. It's awesome though since PrntScrn automatically brings up SnagIt and the program allows me to chose how I want to take my screen picture.
Anyway, if you don't have it, this is what you can do:
1. click on PrntSc (Print Screen) and the computer will copy the whole screen.
2. Open Paint (I know you have paint, go to PROGRAMS and it's under ACCESSORIES)
3. Paste by hitting "Cntrl+V" that is, press the Control button (usually under the Shift key) and while it is held down, press V
4. Your whole screen should show up. Now you can use the crop tool to crop the parts you want because print screen seriously copies your entire screen... you want to cut the junk out.
5. Use the box crop tool (looks like a dotted lined box) to select your image and right click inside your box and go to "Copy To" to save it on your computer. It will copy only the parts you put in the dotted box.
6. Now all you have to do is either upload that to Photobucket or tinypic as a hosting site or attach it using the attachment option that only shows up when you select "Go Advanced" (right next to "Post Quick Reply").
I wrote this for someone who has no idea what the different things are so I'm not saying you don't know how to paste or use paint. It's also for those who may not know and are hoping someone would make a post that would make sense to them too.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.