Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   how do you get ur new post on the first page on ur own thread? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/how-do-you-get-ur-new-480473/)

kirbyawsome03-11-2009 05:29 PM

how do you get ur new post on the first page on ur own thread?

Hi WI
thank u for looking at this thread but how do get a post on the first message on ur thread lik if u wanted to ad somthing to this page (but it was my thread) how do u do it? if this sounds easyer then if u say "members of thid club" and u wanted to add to it how do u do it?

thanks for ur help
kirbyawsome

pounder03-11-2009 05:36 PM

Re: how do you get ur new post on the first page on ur own thread?

Well, you could quote it. Like this: Click the quote button, it will show up like this; inside of it, paste what you want in there. Like this;
Quote:

Well, you could quote it. Like this: Click the quote button, it will show up like this; inside of it, paste what you want in there. Like this;
:)

lilhorselover03-11-2009 05:36 PM

Are you reffering to modifying? If so, there is a button on the bottom right corner of your post that says modify. Click on it, and insert your changes:)

pounder03-11-2009 05:37 PM

It didn't quite work like I wanted.. But you get the idea. Let me know if that helped. :)

kirbyawsome03-11-2009 05:40 PM

ok thanks ill try both ways!!!

AnthonysMommy03-11-2009 05:44 PM

Do you mean reserving the post below your original? If so, just add 20 smilies. You can only have under 20 images in one post, so this way they won't merge. You can then go back and modify your second post and remove the smilies and add what you want. :)

nick*is*so*cute03-11-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilhorselover (Post 13426031)
Are you reffering to modifying? If so, there is a button on the bottom right corner of your post that says modify. Click on it, and insert your changes:)

Yup! Don't forget to save it!

pounder03-11-2009 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirbyawsome (Post 13426131)
ok thanks ill try both ways!!!

Ok, let me know. :)

terrior2903-11-2009 06:36 PM

I was having the same problem with my threads! I couldn't quite figure out how to add something to the first post, but now I do know. On the first post (only on your threads!) there is a "modify" button in the bottom right corner of the first post. When you click on it you will be able to add members names to let's say a members list of a club and other things. If you want to change the title of your thread you would click modify (on the first post) and then click the "Go Advanced" button on the bottom right hand side then it will take you to what it looks like when you first made the thread but all your writing is still there. (You usually change the title when you're updating your story). I hope I helped! (Don't forget to save it!)

kirbyawsome03-11-2009 07:02 PM

thanks everyone! im glad u all helped me!