Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

heythere98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: How do you get those signature things at the bottom of all the posts???

How do you get those signature things at the bottom of all the posts??? I've seen alot of them at the bottom of posts. I don't have one, and I want one. How do you get them????? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!
heythere98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: How do you get those signature things at the bottom of all the posts???

Click User CP above Welcome (your name) and it shows Edit Signature. Click it and you can make your siggie
Diamond015 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #3

Default Re: How do you get those signature things at the bottom of all the posts???

Please, anybody?????? HELP!!!!!

I tried that and I got all confused. I don't get it.

Last edited by heythere98; 09-20-2009 at 03:46 PM..
Old 09-20-2009, 03:47 PM   #4
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

go to your user cp. then click edit signature. make the signature you want and then save it.
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 03:47 PM   #5

I tried that and I got all confused and stuff. I don't get it.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:48 PM   #6
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Do exactly what they said.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 03:51 PM   #7

But you guys have, like, cool colors and fonts and pictures and that kind of stuff. I tried to do that and I couldn't.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:57 PM   #8
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

There is an "A" button with a color line underneath that, click on that to change the color. There is also a font button. If you scroll down you will see signature pic thingie and you find a picture you like, then when you entered it you click on insert signtaure picture. I think will come up in the text box which says [Pic] or something related to that. Don't bother that if you want just a picture. If you want a link inserted into the picture, so you can click on the pic to go to a thread you want attention or something... click inside the two words and click on the earth button. insert a link and voila. your link is inserted.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 03:57 PM   #9
Gifted

amberlevan is just really niceamberlevan is just really nice

Go to User CP; Edit Signature. Then you can type what you want as long as it follows the rules, and change the colors. To find pictures, I recommend www.glitter-graphics.com. It has a lot of great signature and avatar pictures. You can just click on a picture, download, then save to your computer and upload it in your signature. Oh, and to change the color of your font in your signature, click the little "A" and pick a color!
amberlevan is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 03:58 PM   #10

And how do you get the signature to be different colors???
Closed