Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
catblack73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: How do you get shutter shades?

How do you get shutter sades in the kinzstyle. I have a kinz style bag..... But it won't appear.

Am i doing something wrong?
catblack73 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by bluecheeky000
the shutters shades aren't in kinzstyle. they are in kinzclothes I know it sounds confusing but there's a big difference. You can unlock kinzclothes by buying a real webkinz tee shirt for a human, not for a webkinz, but for a human. I think you can find some at webkinz retail stores or on ebay. Now on the tag of the shirt, there's a secret code. You enter that code in the code shop you unlock kinzclothes! good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2010, 04:58 PM   #2
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: How do you get shutter shades?

Sorry, but you cant get them from a kinzstyle bag. If you buy a real-life webkinz shirt(like for YOU to wear) and enter the code into webkinz, you have an option to unlock the "rock" outfit, consisting of the leather jacket, ripped jeans, and shutter shades. Other than that, the only thing you can do to get them is go into the clubhouse trading room and see if anyone is offering them.
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 04:58 PM   #3
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

the shutters shades aren't in kinzstyle. they are in kinzclothes I know it sounds confusing but there's a big difference. You can unlock kinzclothes by buying a real webkinz tee shirt for a human, not for a webkinz, but for a human. I think you can find some at webkinz retail stores or on ebay. Now on the tag of the shirt, there's a secret code. You enter that code in the code shop you unlock kinzclothes! good luck!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #4

Oh..... i thought it was for clothes for the webkinz themself...

So if you design your own tshirt at the creator you cna get the shades?
Old 08-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #5
AmberArunika will become famous soon enough

Shutter shades come with Kinzclothes, not kinzstyle. Kinzclothes are the Tshirts made for kids to be worn in real life, and you get a feature code with them that unlocks items like shutter shades I think. Sorry.. :/
AmberArunika is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 05:00 PM   #6
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

no its not. sorry. You can also get shutters shades by trading. The best offers are hula hat and shirt, or purple slippers. Good luck!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 05:00 PM   #7
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

No, not with the creator, but if you go to a store and get one of the webkinz t-shirts made for kids, they come with the codes
(the shirts that they come with are in the top two rows of the pic)
Click the image to open in full size.
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 05:02 PM   #8

i never knew they made real clothes.... besides the creator... lol
Old 08-10-2010, 05:05 PM   #9
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

You get them by buying real clothes made by webkinz. They look like:

Click the image to open in full size.

They come with codes- and if you put in the code, you'll be able to choose from a variety of packs. If you get the ROCK pack, you'll get Shutter Shades, Torn Jeans, Rock Jacket and Rock Boots.

Hope I helped!

~Jen
Closed