Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 08:58 PM   #1
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

Default Answered: how do you get pictures from

how do you get pictures from word to a post? i have some pics i need to post ad i dont know how
trueblue is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by webkinzfreak011
it did not work. i would do a reply to whatever you are trying to post by clicking go advanced and then make sure you are on photobucket, or a picture sharing place. if you don't have an account, i reccomend that you make one. tinypic also works, anyways, you click on picture for photobucket and then there are links, click in the yellow box that says direct link and copy it by clicking it. now when you clicked go advanced, there is an icon that looks like mountain and sun, it is blue and yellow. paste the link in the box and click okay and your picture should appears. i have done an example below, this is from my photobucket account, it works!!
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- webkinzfreak011 added 24 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

i hope i helped!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2008, 09:16 PM   #2
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: how do you get pictures from

You need to upload them to a place like photobucket.com and then copy and paste the [ img ] code.

Or upload them here, into your album. The link can be found up at the top of this page, under quick links.

Or click "add attatchment" when you go to post a message.
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 09:17 PM   #3
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Pictures from Word... as in Clip art? All clip art files are on you computer already. You would upload them to WI in the same manner you upload the files you screen shot. You can either GO ADVANCED (next to POST QUICK REPLY) and on the bottom of that screen is MANAGE ATTACHMENTS. You could also go to tinypic.com or photobucket.com and upload the image there and copy the link onto WI.
Azriel is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 09:21 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
stock123 is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't know i don't even know how to do a posts or thread
Old 11-29-2008, 09:51 PM   #5
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Well, you know how there is a POST QUICK REPLY button at the bottom when you type, next to it is the GO ADVANCED button. Here, let me bring you up my tutorial. This is how you can take a picture of your computer screen:

You can use the PrntSc button (next to the F12 button... or close to it). This will print your entire computer screen at the time so make sure you have the room you want on your screen and centered.

Open Paint (Start> Programs> Accessories)

Hit Ctrl + V (CONTROL is right under the SHIFT key- you will need to press and hold Ctrl and then press V... V stands for paste... don't ask me why).

Use the dotted lined box to crop your image. Print screen seriously prints the entire screen so you want to save a nice picture. Hightlight what you want.

Hit Ctrl +C (C stands for copy... makes sense)

Open a new file (FILE> NEW)

Hit Ctrl + V

Then save this new file on your computer.
Make sure it somewhere you can find it like the desktop.

From there you can open up an online photo storage site like tinypic.com or photobucket.com (I use photobucket). When you upload a picture there, they will give you a link to copy. Copy it (highlight it and hit Ctrl+C) and then in your post, you select the little yellow mountain picture found next to the Earth with a link:

Press that button and a small window will pop up telling you to paste a http:// link in, this is where you will paste your link from photobucket or tinypic. To paste, you would hit Ctrl+V.

You could also upload it directly to WI without having to go through another website but the picture is smaller. To do this, click on GO ADVANCED. You will be taken to another screen. Just follow instructions in my first post.

---------- Azriel added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Here's a wonderful tutorial with pictures. Let me know if you need more help.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html

Last edited by Azriel; 11-29-2008 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Azriel is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 10:38 PM   #6
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

thanks guys, ill try the suggestions and see if it works

---------- trueblue added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

let me just see if this works for a spoilerheyy

---------- trueblue added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Spoiler: show
does this work??

Last edited by trueblue; 11-29-2008 at 10:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-29-2008, 10:44 PM   #7
Gifted

did this work?

can you seee these and how do you get them
Attached Files
File Type: docpics.doc (1.29 MB, 4 views)
Old 11-29-2008, 10:51 PM   #8
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

Okay, so I can download your Word file and see it but generally you don't really want to make people do that especially since not everyone using Microsoft Word.

What you want to do, and I do this all the time, I edit stuff in Word, put all my pictures together and then take a screen shot of the image I created. This screen shot will be saved as a .jpg or .gif so when you upload it people will not see a file, they will see your actually picture.

Like this using Photobucket:

If you use WI's Manage attachments, it looks like this:

room W cares.jpg
Azriel is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 11:30 PM   #9
Gifted

ok but i dont thinki have photobucket. thats my problem

---------- trueblue added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

by the way great room

Last edited by trueblue; 11-29-2008 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-30-2008, 12:48 AM   #10
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Photobucket is not an application -- its a site , if you google it, then you can get the link, upload your pictures... tinypic.com and imageshack.us are also both used
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Closed