| 12-28-2009, 11:27 AM || #3 |
Join Date: Jul 2008
| | Re: how do you get pics from WW on to a thread?
Okay, this is what you have to do: (for posting Webkinz pictures)
*Steps 1-12 are for posting Webkinz pictures.
- Press "PRT SCRN" (Print Screen), or if you have a laptop, "PRT SCRN" and the "FN" key.
- Open up Microsoft Paint
- Select the 1st button in the right column
- Right-click "Paste" on the blank canvas
- Use the 1st button in the right column to crop/cut it (optional)
- Go to "File"--->"Save As..."---> Give it a name and make sure it's .JPEG or .GIF
- Go to tinypic.com (you can also use photobucket or imageshack)
- Click "Browse..."
- Select the picture you want to upload
- Click "Upload Now!"
- Towards the middle of your screen, you should see 4 codes: HTML, IMG, URL, and Direct Link. Right-click "Copy" on the "IMG CODE FOR FORUMS AND MESSAGE BOARDS"
- Go to your post here on WI and just simply right-click "Paste" the code into your post (you don't need to click the photo button where you enter the URL)
*If you want to post a regular picture you found on the Internet, right-click "Save As..." on it and save it to your computer, then follow steps 7-12.
| || |