Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 02:47 AM   #1
RubyGyrl
Webkinz :)

RubyGyrl is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: How do you get a POTM Loot Bag?

Hi, there,

I am wondering how the Pet of the Month works. I want to buy an elephant :el1: for the June, POTM. How do I get a POTM Loot Bag? Do I have to buy and adopt the :el1: in June, to get one? Do I get the POTM Loot Bag, from the Hallmark store, when I buy it, or do I get it, when I adopt it, on Webkinz World? Help, please.

Thanks!

- RubyGyrl

(future :el1: owner, in June)
RubyGyrl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2008, 03:25 AM   #2
Gift Guru

GFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: How do you get a POTM Loot Bag?

You just have to adopt the POTM pet during that month and the loot bag (it's a virtual loot bag) will be given to you during the adoption.
Old 05-11-2008, 03:25 AM   #3
Gauda

Gauda is on a distinguished road

If you adopt the elephant in June you get the loot bag on WKW right after the adoption is succeed.
As long as you adopt it in June, you don't have to do anything else.

Yes, you have to adopt it in June, but you can buy it earlier, just wait until June to adopt it on WKW.
Old 05-11-2008, 06:55 AM   #4
SWildcat7

SWildcat7 is on a distinguished road

You get it when you log on your "future" webkinz and they send it to you! I want the elephant too!!!
Old 05-11-2008, 07:05 AM   #5
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

The pet of the month loot bag shows up in your dock when the adoption has gone through and you click on play with my pet now.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 07:11 AM   #6
beachgirl101
Gifted

catlover is on a distinguished road

if u buy it now, save it then adopt it in june( the beginning). you will get the virtual loot bag with potm item in it when you adopt it! You can also do special potm activities in june! that's why it's better to adopt on the 1st!Have Fun with your elephant in june
catlover is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 08:45 AM   #7
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

You get the loot bag just by adopting the pet when it's the POTM.
Zkat is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 08:49 AM   #8
Rocks out loud!

Fluffyhoney123 will become famous soon enough

when you adopt the POTM in it's month [in this case it would be June] and adopt it, it comes with a special loot bag. you open it and it comes with special items!
Old 05-11-2008, 08:59 AM   #9
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

just adopt it in june and u will see it in ur dock....
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 09:08 AM   #10

wEbKiNz-rOcKs. is on a distinguished road

Yupp, Ruby!

All you have to do is adopt the Elephant during the month of June, and along with the "regular" Elephant gift box, you'll get a POTM Loot Bag. Just drag it to your Room, like the regular ones, and then WAH-LAH! You get tOns of AwEsOmE prizes!

PM mE sometime, bUdDy!
wEbKiNz-rOcKs.
wEbKiNz-rOcKs. is offline Female
Closed