Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
jackomattocks is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: how do you get giftz ON WI

:bas:where do you get giftzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on :gwolf:ebkinz IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 07:56 PM   #2
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Default Re: how do you get giftz ON WI

Hi! Do you mean the Gifts I have? you can get those by becoming a Gift Trainee, which you can apply for when you have 50 helpful posts and have ben a member for 2 or more weeks!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:03 PM   #3
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Jackomattocks....I know you are close to 50 posts so you might be thinking whoopee I'm getting close....so I thought I would be helpful and I went back and looked at some of your posts...

I don't KNOW IF IT'S JUST YOUR COMPUTER OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

yaaa lefty21

yaaaaaa pegC

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN'''''''''TTTTTTTTTT know.!.!.!.!.!

I think being Gifted is awesome...and I want everyone to know how wonderful it is....and here's some tips:

1. If your posts are sentences. I know that is hard but something to work on.
2. Being helpful counts.
3. Easy idea....when someone is saying they are new...in the I'm Joe and I love my webkinz section....think of two sentences that apply to that person. Example....
Hi and Welcome Jackomattocks! I see that you like to use the icons. My favorite one is the Alley Cat!
See I picked something about what you said and I replied to it. If you are not a good writer that is ok...I'm not either. Thankfully they don't count spelling mistakes or grammar...just try your best!

Hope that Helps! Let me know if you want any more tips or help!

Last edited by CatCaretaker; 05-23-2009 at 08:10 PM..
Old 05-23-2009, 08:03 PM   #4
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Yes, you have to be a member for 2 or more weeks and have 50 or more helpful posts. Check the thread sticky in Wi Rulez and Suggestions. I hope you become a trainee soon!!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:05 PM   #5
Oh my Squash!
Gift Guru

stormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by GymnasticsGirl
Hi! Do you mean the Gifts I have? you can get those by becoming a Gift Trainee, which you can apply for when you have 50 helpful posts and have ben a member for 2 or more weeks!
Yes, GymnacticsGirl explained it pretty well. The Giftz number is from the Gift exchange program on WI. Everytime you give and receive a gift from a trade, you will earn another number on your Giftz. Hope this helps! BTW, this thread should be in the "Somebody Help" section of the forum.
stormtuckergirl is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:05 PM   #6
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by CatCaretaker
Dear Jackomattocks....I know you are close to 50 posts so you might be thinking whoopee I'm getting close....so I thought I would be helpful and I went back and looked at some of your posts...

I don't KNOW IF IT'S JUST YOUR COMPUTER OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

yaaa lefty21

yaaaaaa pegC
Those kinds of posts are called: Fluff posts. To have non-fluff posts, you post helpful posts, and they are none spam-ish. Try posting in the: Somebody help section, look what I got, or the Hi I'm new section. You will have 50 non fluff posts before you know it!!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:28 PM   #7
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Smile Re: how do you get giftz ON WI

View Post Originally Posted by jackomattocks
:bas:where do you get giftzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on :gwolf:ebkinz IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi! Gifts on Webkinz Insider are trades that you've completed. You can only trade once you are a Gift Trainee or, after that, a Gifted member. To apply to the Gift Exchange, post your agreement on this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/.

You won't be able to post your agreement until May 27, because the thread is closed until then. While you're waiting, I suggest checking out this thread [http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f131/how-make-good-posts-become-gifted-327735/], which will show you the kinds of posts you need in order to be accepted into the Training Gift Exchange.

Good luck!

By the way, this thread should probably be in the Somebody Help! section of WI.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 09:21 PM   #8
ebaday

Well you must be a girdt trainee, a gifted member, or a gift guru. That gives you access to the GE Gift Extange that you can trade webkinz world items on.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:58 PM   #9
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

The link with the answer to your question and all the details (that have already been pretty well explained) is located in my siggy. "How to become gifted"

Good luck!
ganesha07 is offline Female
Closed