Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 06:00 PM   #1
snickerdoodle20

Red face Unanswered: How do you get gifted?? HELP PLEASE!!

Hi,
I was wondering, how do you get gifted??? I see a lot of signitures saying click here to check out my GE. Then under people's avatars I see "I'ma gift guru." Or "I'm gifted."

Could someone tell me what that means.......and how i could get gifted?? What is the whole thing about?? Just wondering PLEASE responde!!!!

THanks
Snickerdoodle20
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 06:02 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
littleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: How do you get gifted?? HELP PLEASE!!

Plz put this in "Somebody Help!" or go there and it will have a thread Thanks
littleshortym is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 06:03 PM   #3

Nightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to all

Well, first off, you need 50 non-fluff posts. To become a Gift Trainee (you need to do this before becoming Gifted) you need to apply at this thread. Make sure you read the Rules!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

Night
Nightowl is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 06:03 PM   #4
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

Here's a guide on it
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 12-14-2008, 06:22 PM   #5
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

HI! At first, I was completely confused about the gifting here, but now I understand! If you are gifted, you will be able to gain access to the Gift Exchange, but first you start at the Gifted Training Section, where you learn the ropes of the GE. Here, you need to first apply, but you must have at least 50 good, meaningful and helpful posts. Hopefully, you will be accepted, and you will be given a Gift Coach. "Huh?" you ask, "I still don't get it". Gifting is where you may list some items that you have and want on WW. You may trade with other Gift Trainees, and your Gift Coach will give you quizzes along the way. Trading is simple - you just send the item a person requests with a little extra, and the person does likewise. There are stickies to help you whenever you are stuck. Whenever your Gift Coach feels you are ready, she( or he!) may nominate you to become Gifted. If you are accepted, you trade the little GTS for a big Gift exchange, where you can exchange ALL virtual items on WW! Cool, eh? If you have excellent GE behaviour, you shall be promoted to a Gift Guru, and then on to a Gift Coach, where you can teach little Gift Trainees!

I hope this helps!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 09:03 PM   #6
snickerdoodle20

wow thanks for all the help!!
Old 12-14-2008, 09:08 PM   #7
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

looks like you got your question answered so I'll close the thread now
smitchell is offline Female
Closed