Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #1
I'm just a
Webkinz :)

cyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: How do you get banned? (I don't want to get mad... I'm just asking...)

Ummm... hi! Some of my friends like got banned and I was just curious, how do you get banned? So if anyone knows please reply!
Thankz,

Cyress10
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2009, 03:51 PM   #2
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Re: How do you get banned? (I don't want to get mad... I'm just asking...)

Hello! It honestly all depends on the situation. Some people get banned because they didn't follow some detrimental rules, or were very rude. There are sometimes guests too, but they had to leave WI for some reason. But try to refrain from talking about users on WI that have been banned. They may still come back to view the Front, and the Forums too. They wouldn't like it very much if they saw somebody gossiping about why they were banned! I hope I answered your question!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 03:51 PM   #3
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: How do you get banned? (I don't want to get mad... I'm just asking...)

People get banned when they break the rules. As long as you follow the rules, WI will stay a happy place! Sometimes a user is only banned for a short amount of time, like a week per say, so they will learn their lesson. It's just like being grounded.

Also, please do remember that it is against WI's rules to talk about members that have been banned.

Hope I helped you out!
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #4
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

Well you are not supposed to talk about this so I would ask an administrator. But that is a great question!!
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #5
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by HannaWalters10
Well you are not supposed to talk about this so I would ask an administrator. But that is a great question!!
You're allowed to talk about it, just so long as you don't talk about members that have been banned. Otherwise, how would newer members understand if we aren't allowed to explain to them?
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #6
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

You aren't allowed to talk about who got banned.

They could of done one or more of the following:

1) They quit.
2) They didn't follow the rules.
3) They asked to be banned, and broke the rules.
pounder is offline Male
Old 05-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #7
I'm just a

cyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry... I didn't know....
Old 05-05-2009, 04:01 PM   #8
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by cyress10
Sorry... I didn't know....
That's ok.
pounder is offline Male
Old 05-05-2009, 04:46 PM   #9
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

If they did somethig to break WI rules and also like harrypotterfan said, sometimes it is just for a short time like suspension, and don't worry, they know why they got banned. Just follow the rules nad WI is an awesome and happy place HOpe this answered your question.
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 06:48 PM   #10
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Well, we aren't allowed to talk about specific banned members, thanks for not including names, but most of the time its because they broke the rules.
badena2 is offline Female
Closed