Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 11:15 PM   #1
Happy 2009 folks!!
Webkinz :)

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: How do you get...??

I've been all around and I'm sure I've seen these somewhere but I can't remember... How do you get any of the following things?

- hospital bed
- salon items
- framed pics of your pets
- the xmas wardrobe

I've been looking through ppl's wenkinz homes and have seen these items but no idea how to get any of them.

please help.
Babybreau is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 11:17 PM   #2
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: How do you get...??

- hospital bed, Dr Quack bed from TC3
- salon items, the webkinz body spritz and the webkinz lip gloss codes.
- framed pics of your pets, um? TC3 maybe.
- the xmas wardrobe, from the X-mas backpack/carrier
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 11:36 PM   #3
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Yup, most of those items you have to BUY, like trading cards, lip glosses, sprays and the Holiday Carrier that come with codes to enter in The Holiday Wardobe (carrrier) was a seasonal thing and very, very hard to find. I know I tried to find one! I'd love one. You can find them thru trading too if you dont want to buy the items. The pet posters are also Trading Card series 1 and 2.
calabelle is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 11:58 PM   #4
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

You can also order those items online, I've used Amazon.com before, if your local store doesn't carry them. Now is the time to get holiday wardrobes on sale!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 12:03 AM   #5
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

hospital bed-the dr. quack bed from TC3 trading cards.
salon items-you have to buy the webkinz body products(lip gloss etc)
framed pet pics-not totally sure, i think they are trading card prizes
the christmas wardrobe-buy the holiday pet carrier

i don't like it either..but you have to "buy" most of this stuff
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 01-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #6
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

you have to by most of them srry.
mantateelover is offline Female
Closed