Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2010, 10:58 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: how do you get 150000kc at operation gumball?

hi, well look at the question up here and you know. how is it possible, cause i played it to the end and it was something with 5000kc
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Default Re: how do you get 150000kc at operation gumball?

It's not possible. It is either a hack or a glitch.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 04:19 PM   #3
My peanut.
Banned
Shadowy will become famous soon enough

Hacking is the answer. BUT DON'T HACK You will get caught even so hacking is very very bad. You will think about it and not be able to sleep at night because of it.
Shadowy is offline Male
Old 10-07-2010, 04:21 PM   #4

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

uh.....
Old 10-07-2010, 06:07 PM   #5
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

You can't, it's a hack. Don't event think about hacking Webkinz. It'd be a very nasty decision because Ganz works hard to make Webkinz a great playground for children, but with you hacking it things can get out of hand. Your account might get terminated or banned, I really don't know because it has never happened to me.

Just have fun when you're playing Operation Gumball! It's a very fun game, don't even think about the Kinz Cash.

Emma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 06:21 PM   #6
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i believe that score is just something that needs to be fixed since they brought back the hi scores. when they first came back didnt you notice alot of very, very high scores and that someone like Snowy had a bunch of the hi scores. i think that when they brought it back the programmers just tossed in scores and winners pics to have the space filled in quickly. you know how they do things that arent ready for release or have glitches and they have to take them back. well, i have noticed they have fixed a lot of the hi scores but still have some more to fix.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 10-08-2010, 02:55 PM   #7

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

I thought that it was something like that, and i would never do something like this. but i think it is kind of unfair, cause i always try to do my best to get a lot of points and kc for my pets. and i never got so far. i just saw that snowy has a lot of highscores which can't be possible and it makes me sad... oh well i can't do anything about it... thanks
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2010, 05:06 PM   #8
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hack? what is a Hack?
Old 10-08-2010, 06:51 PM   #9

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

The only way to do that is by hacking. But don't hack. Webkinz might ban you, and you'll regret it ever since. That's all you'll be able to think about. It'll haunt you. So DON'T DO IT! (But I don't think anyone here on WI would ever do anything like that).
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2010, 07:33 PM   #10
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by lo8nl
Hack? what is a Hack?
A hack is like, hmm, let's say you were playing Webkinz and you tapped into Webkinz and changed a whole bunch of stuff. Hacking.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Closed