Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 07:55 AM   #11
Gift Trainee
wendylouwho10 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: how do you enter to be in the beauty pageant

Same here. Always on time and never get in. Very disappointing! They should limit it to 1 entry per account per month so everyone can have a try. Ganz dropped the ball on this one.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 08:25 AM   #12
Lil Kinz
haphadon is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by wendylouwho10
Same here. Always on time and never get in. Very disappointing! They should limit it to 1 entry per account per month so everyone can have a try. Ganz dropped the ball on this one.
I agree there should be a limit on how many times you can ebter your account a month, whenever I get there a minute early I can't enter since it hasn't started and when I come right when it turns 9:00 or 12:00 ect... it is over full! Ganz has to do something about this! I mean they limit the room for the phones but when it comes to this they could care less.

On the bright side when there are more choices of contests instead of just beauty pagent it will get easier to enter
Old 04-15-2008, 11:11 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

peanut49004 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm having the same problem. I'm there about 2 minutes early, wait until Kinztime says whatever time it needs to be and then it's full....well it's full after I sit with the please wait for a while. It's very frustrating!
Old 04-15-2008, 05:29 PM   #14
joyousleigh is an unknown quantity at this point

I've tried to get in and had as much success as you all. Today I did something different. A few minutes before the time to enter I went to the stadium and I just kept entering over and over again. A message would pop up stating it wasn't time to enter yet but I would just click ok and enter again. I did this for a couple of minutes and at exactly 2 minutes before "entry time" I got in. Then the refresh button lit up and I clicked it (because I didn't know what else to do) and it showed that there were 1,187 contestants entered. After a minute or so the refresh button lit up again and since I still wasn't sure what to do I clicked it again and the number of contestants went down about 5. I did this several times and each time the # went down. Eventually Webkinz logged me off. I signed back on and sure enough $25 had been taken from my account. So I guess I got entered. However, I do not know what to do now. The account is in the Asian time zone and the hourly events does not state when the comp. will be. Is it just me or is this stadium stuff all very confusing? Has anyone else entered and made it and can tell me what I am supposed to do next?
Thanx!
Old 04-16-2008, 03:08 PM   #15

thirteena is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello!
Im thirteena! I am new and i am just trying to join some things! Just telling you Im here and that I would like you to look at my posts! Thanks and God Bless!
Old 04-17-2008, 09:36 PM   #16
cheri39

cheri39 is on a distinguished road

Now that they have increased the number of participants to 5,000 it is easier to get in. You still have to be there right on the hour. You Enter Pet and get directed to another screen where you choose which pet you want to enter and hit Enter Pet again. After "please wait..." signal, the Enter Pet button changes and says "Pet Entered". When the beauty contest begins, (half an hour after entering now), you go to the Main Menu and wait for the View Competition button to become enabled. Have your pet dressed in whatever you want them to be judged in before you hit the View Competition button.
After you hit the View Competition button, you can see your pet compete against four other pets. Three judges will score your pet. The highest score is probably 27 by scoring 9 with all three judges.
I'm not sure, but I think you have to have been to at least one Academy class before the Webkinz Stadium Beauty pageant is available to you. It is possible that the number of classes and levels that you have passed will have an effect on your score.
I have entered the contest, but I did not win. My score was 17.

---------- cheri39 added 2 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

I am entered in the 10:30 beauty pageant. I will let you all know how it goes.

---------- cheri39 added 6 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

I got a 15. Not enough to win the pageant.

Last edited by cheri39; 04-17-2008 at 09:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-17-2008, 10:32 PM   #17
webkinzlover69 is on a distinguished road

I was finally able to enter one of the pageants tonight but I'm not sure how to find out my score. It said in the stadium that I didn't finish in the top 10 and to check my kinzpost but I have no new mail yet. How did you find out your score?
Old 04-18-2008, 03:48 PM   #18
cheri39

cheri39 is on a distinguished road

You find out your score when you go in to "view Competition". You will see your pet competing with four other pets. When your pet comes out the judges will score them. After all pets come out, they show which pet was in the lead and they bring out each pet one more time with their score listed.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:32 PM   #19
BjornTorunn
Gift Guru

BjornTorunn is just really niceBjornTorunn is just really nice

Has anyone with only one pet ever been able to enter the pageant?

I've tried a few times and had no success. I'm wondering if the programming might not of handled the case of not having to select which pet.
BjornTorunn is offline Male
Old 04-26-2008, 08:53 PM   #20

puppycins is an unknown quantity at this point

I find it is full a minute or two before the start of entry time is even reached. I have tried many times and no success.
Closed