Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   How do you do this? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/how-do-you-do-517469/)

UncleTimmay06-12-2009 11:15 PM

How do you do this?

Ok can someone tell me how you talk in kinzchat like you do in kinzchat plus. I will go into a trading room in kinzchat sometimes and others are talking like they are in the plus version, but all I can say is the stupid stuff ganz has limited it to. Very weird!

cynthi123406-12-2009 11:32 PM

Re: How do you do this?

hi

maybe if you search hard enough in the regular kinzchat words or phrases and you may fin veru "unstupid" word there ;)
or it may be a glitch

hope i helped
cynthi☼

xoxoilyalyssa06-13-2009 02:24 AM

Oh dont feel stupid!
As Cynthi said, search harder. The words you might have seen probably are in the whole kinzchat selection.
Or It could be a problem at ganz. Although it was probably the problem i suggested before.Hope you get it fixed!
-Claire :]

bigfireball06-13-2009 02:57 AM

I was wondering the same thing a few months ago before I figured out how these people could say other things other than what Webknz let you say in Kinzchat.

What you have to do is this... When your trading with someone and you can see a picture of your pet in the corner? Well, On your pets foot you will see a little green face, click on that and that is where all the extra phrases are.

pokemon206-13-2009 09:48 AM

Is your kinzchat plus enabled? If not, do that. To do that, you get your mom (if you are under 18) to enter in your email adress, and username. Then she'll confirm it by clicking a link. Now, if you are in the KC Plus area you can type in mostly whatever you want. Also there are a lot of phrases, maybe you should tell us what they are saying.

UncleTimmay06-13-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigfireball (Post 14917650)
I was wondering the same thing a few months ago before I figured out how these people could say other things other than what Webknz let you say in Kinzchat.

What you have to do is this... When your trading with someone and you can see a picture of your pet in the corner? Well, On your pets foot you will see a little green face, click on that and that is where all the extra phrases are.

Thanks I will try that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cynthi1234 (Post 14915663)
hi

maybe if you search hard enough in the regular kinzchat words or phrases and you may fin veru "unstupid" word there ;)
or it may be a glitch

hope i helped
cynthi☼

Yeah I searched through every one of the stupid phrases and couldn't find "I looking for a Medieval Couch" But thanks for the advice.

xoL0VExo06-13-2009 12:52 PM

All of the Kinzchat is programmed by Ganz, while Kinzchat Plus isn't. Like other people have said, try searching a little more.

Hope this helped!!!

♥xoL0VExo♥

Midnights Bliss06-14-2009 09:03 AM

Ever since they updated the clubhouse
webkinz members have not been able to chat
by saying what they want.

MarielofRedwall06-14-2009 10:25 AM

Maybe, the KinzChat Plus is really the KinzChat Room. You just get to type your own words. I saw someone once say, "That is one ugly..." and she was in the KinzChat Area. I did not find that phrase in the place where you choose words. That is just my thinking though.

Horses4Me06-14-2009 10:47 AM

I have had that same experience. Those extra words are nowhere in Kinzchat. I do not know how those things occur. My best guess is that when I was on KinzChat another person was in the same room with KinzChat plus. Really, I'm serious about that. Don't ask me how... It has happened off and on to me. Good luck finding a satisfactory answer. I have tried. I have seen people say some really interesting things in KinzChat that is NOT in my choices... I do know that if someone says something to you and click the green thing by them it will give you options to answer their questions... :)

Good luck with your responses...

:albino: Horses