Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Exclamation Answered: How do you do this???

I am going to ask you all, how do you get your own avatars? I mean, how do you put in the Website and all that.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Flablo
Hey

You can get a picture a number of ways, you can get some from sites like Iconator, or you can right click on an image and click 'Save Image As...' and then select your format, where'd you like to save it, the name, and hit 'SAVE'.

Then your going to click on 'USER CP' above your information on WI. Hit 'Edit Avatar' and you can upload your only custom avatar there.

Ciao.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2009, 07:32 PM   #2
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: How do you do this???

You download a pic to your computer, then go to User Cp/edit avatar, and upload it to here.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 07:34 PM   #3
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

yes, just download an image onto your computer and load it onto WI under the avvie part of User CP
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 07:35 PM   #4
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

What they said

haha
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 07:36 PM   #5
Flablo
Gifted

Flablo will become famous soon enough

Hey

You can get a picture a number of ways, you can get some from sites like Iconator, or you can right click on an image and click 'Save Image As...' and then select your format, where'd you like to save it, the name, and hit 'SAVE'.

Then your going to click on 'USER CP' above your information on WI. Hit 'Edit Avatar' and you can upload your only custom avatar there.

Ciao.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:36 PM   #6
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
You download a pic to your computer, then go to User Cp/edit avatar, and upload it to here.

Exactly what she said. If you are looking for some cool graphics here is a link that may help:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...litter-332968/

To save images you find on the web just right click on the image and click on "save image as". be careful when doing this though as some images are copyrighted. The link above has some sites where you freely use the images as long as you don't claim them for your own. Each site or image usually has it's own rule on how you are allowed to use the image.

Good luck!
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #7
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

You have to save it onto your computer. You can get them made here on WI (I'll make you one) or go to a site, like google or Iconator.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #8
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Everything you need to know will be found in the directory. Have fun!
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 07:47 PM   #9
ow i love

bvc123q will become famous soon enough

If you need any photos just go to google and type glitter text and glitter your username or go in paint and make your own avvie. I made my avvie by grtting a pictue of a penguin and going on paint pasting it and useing sray paint to say I like pie. If you need any more help feel free to pm me thx.
bvc123q is offline Male
Old 06-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #10
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

Save the picture to your computer, from the site. Then go to User CP, in the top left corner, click the down arrow, and click Edit Avatar. Scroll down, to almost the bottom, past all the webkinz avatars, and click Browse. Find the picture, and click Open. Then click Save Avatar. It might be too big for WI's limits, so you would have to choose another, or take it to Cocoabean's Resizing shop in the Avatars and Signature section of WI.
lilpleak is offline Female
Closed