Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 03:47 AM   #1
I'm a Shabby Chic
Webkinz :)

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Question Unanswered: How do you delete a whole thread?

I messed up when trying to post my house and want to delete the whole messed up thread, but when you click on "modify" it doesn't give you the option of deleting???
peggios is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 03:52 AM   #2
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Default Re: How do you delete a whole thread?

sorry it didnt work for you
if you click the red flag you can ask a mod for some help with that
hope this helps
have a great evening

hugs

Angel
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 07:14 AM   #3
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

As Angelofharlem said, you can flag the thread for a mod to delete or close, or you can always PM an online staff member.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #4
Live Love Laugh :)

Jtomomi is just really niceJtomomi is just really nice

You can't delete a thread.
But as they both said, you can flag it and ask a Mod to delete it.
Hope this helps!!
Jtomomi is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 03:04 PM   #5
Peace <3 Summer

sarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond repute

You can not delete a thread, sorry.
sarah21 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 03:11 PM   #6
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

I am sorry but you cannot delete a whole thread.

You flag it and say I would like my thread deleted and they will come and delete it for you.
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 03-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #7
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

As said above, you can't delete a whole thread or post, you can just modify your own posts within a thread. You can hit the red flag button, which will report the thread, but will bring it to th mods attention.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 04:19 PM   #8
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

u cant delete a thread, bit if its the title u need modified, then just click go advanced
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 08:11 PM   #9
:/ :/ :/

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

Only Moderators and Administrators can delete threads. You can just flag the thread, and they can come and delete it for you. Just explain why you are deleting it when that thing comes up to report it. Hope I help! Good Luck!
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 06:30 AM   #10
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
I messed up when trying to post my house and want to delete the whole messed up thread, but when you click on "modify" it doesn't give you the option of deleting???
in the housez forum, i don't think you can have your thread deleted and you can't delete it on your own.. if there is a problem with it they may give you permission to have it closed so you can start a new one, but it has to be a really major issue. there is only one house thread allowed per member.
i know that there have been some issues but to start over, it has to be with special permission.
and like i said they won't delete it.... out of fairness to all who may have posted on it, so they don't lose those posts.
whatever your issues are, i sincerely hope that you get them resolved.
good luck.
miss spots is offline Female
Closed