Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Answered: how do you color links?

whenever i put a link in my text it always goes to the color grey even though i specifically put colored BB code around it. i've seen colored links so i know it can be done. any help is appreciated.

thread link: wacky zingoz guide

url link: webkinzinsider.com

see? turns out grey.
Best Answer - Posted by softballipod
let me try :
somebody help!

make it the color you want before you add the link and then make it the color you want after you add the link
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2010, 09:33 AM   #2
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default Re: how do you color links?

let me try :
somebody help!

make it the color you want before you add the link and then make it the color you want after you add the link
softballipod is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #3
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Just make the link, and then select it, click on the color you want, and it's colored. If this doesn't work for you, do what softballipod said. It's basically the same thing though.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Hi! Try coloring a different part of the link at a time:
Start:
how do you color links?
Colored once:
how do you color links?
Colored twice:
how do you color links?
Colored three times:
how do you color links?
Colored four times:
how do you color links?
Colored five times:
how do you color links?

You should be able to color the whole link at once though. If you're using the Firefox browser, try switching to Internet Explorer if you need to color links.
Delilah is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 10:48 AM   #5
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

hmm i will try somebody help worked for me? heres how i did it i put the colored bb code thing then inside of it i wrote somebuddy help then i highlithed it bb code and all the i pressed the earth button and pasted the link hope this helped
zacspet is offline Male
Old 10-02-2010, 03:15 PM   #6
duwang gang

thanks guys! ill try out all the tips before i close the thread
Old 10-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #7
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Hi there,
I had this same question a little while ago and I just wanted to add something:

It doesn't work if you already have the text in the color you want to add the link to.

For example, if I want the link color to be in my normal light gray, if I type out the text "link" and try to add a link to it, it looks like this:
link

See? Regular blackish gray. In order to keep it my normal gray, I need to change the color first. So I type out "link," then change the color to any other color (let's say red), then change it back to regular gray,
then add the link and it will stay the right color. Here are the steps:

1. write "link"
  2. change link to link
  3. change link back to link
  4. Highlight link and add the URL
Ta da: link
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 08:44 PM   #8
duwang gang

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Hi there,
I had this same question a little while ago and I just wanted to add something:

It doesn't work if you already have the text in the color you want to add the link to.

For example, if I want the link color to be in my normal light gray, if I type out the text "link" and try to add a link to it, it looks like this:
link

See? Regular blackish gray. In order to keep it my normal gray, I need to change the color first. So I type out "link," then change the color to any other color (let's say red), then change it back to regular gray,
then add the link and it will stay the right color. Here are the steps:

1. write "link"
  2. change link to link
  3. change link back to link
  4. Highlight link and add the URL
Ta da: link
interesting.. thanks!

thanks again for the tips guys! i tried them out in my sig and it worked, as you can see
Closed