Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 10:01 AM   #1
Bubblegum6011
Gifted

Bekka_coady will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: How do you close your own thread?

Well I was just wondering how to close your own thread.. know?
Bekka_coady is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 10:04 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: How do you close your own thread?

Well, I don't think that you yourself can close it. But I think what you do is pm a mod that is online or the mod for whatever section the thread you want closed is in, and they will close it for you! Hope this helps you out a bit!
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 10:06 AM   #3
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I belive we used to be able to; but not anymore. You can put "Please Close" in the title, and a mod will see it. Or you can flag the 1st post and a mod or admin will close it for you.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:09 AM   #4
Edward♥Cullen
Webkinz :)

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

You can't close our own thread. Only Mods and Admins can close threads. There are three ways that you can get a Mod or Admin to close your thread.
1) Click the little read flag at the bottom of your post, under your username. Then type please close in the box that pops up.
2) Add "Please Close" in the title.
3) Pm or post on a Mod's or Admin's profile and ask them to close your thread. Provide them with a ink.
Hope I helped!
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 10:11 AM   #5
WhiteTerrierFan

You could flag a post and put "Please Close" on it, or PM/Profile Message a Mod/Admin.

Only Gift Gurus can close their own thread, their Gift exchange.
Old 10-26-2008, 12:34 PM   #6
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

You cannot close your own thread by yourself. A mod must close it.
Simply flag the first post (YOUR post) and request to have it closed.
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 02:10 PM   #7
Banned
PizzaGal is on a distinguished road

I think you need to be a mod/admin to do it like ya but idk
PizzaGal is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:52 PM   #8
Bubblegum6011
Gifted

Bekka_coady will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzarelife
Well, I don't think that you yourself can close it. But I think what you do is pm a mod that is online or the mod for whatever section the thread you want closed is in, and they will close it for you! Hope this helps you out a bit!
View Post Originally Posted by Wolf814
I belive we used to be able to; but not anymore. You can put "Please Close" in the title, and a mod will see it. Or you can flag the 1st post and a mod or admin will close it for you.
View Post Originally Posted by E-Angel
You can't close our own thread. Only Mods and Admins can close threads. There are three ways that you can get a Mod or Admin to close your thread.
1) Click the little read flag at the bottom of your post, under your username. Then type please close in the box that pops up.
2) Add "Please Close" in the title.
3) Pm or post on a Mod's or Admin's profile and ask them to close your thread. Provide them with a ink.
Hope I helped!
~E-Angel
View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
You could flag a post and put "Please Close" on it, or PM/Profile Message a Mod/Admin.

Only Gift Gurus can close their own thread, their Gift exchange.
View Post Originally Posted by Livi
You cannot close your own thread by yourself. A mod must close it.
Simply flag the first post (YOUR post) and request to have it closed.
View Post Originally Posted by PizzaGal
I think you need to be a mod/admin to do it like ya but idk
Thanks everyone!
Bekka_coady is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 07:05 PM   #9
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Well, you yourself can't close your thread, only Gift Gurus, Mods, and Admins can...
But Gift Gurus can only close one thread, their Gift Exchange.
If you are willing to close your thread, PM a mod or admin, or flag the first post, stating that you would like your thread closed and would they please do so for you.

Hope I Helped!!!!
♥wanda
wanda259 is offline Female
Closed