Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 10:57 PM   #1
Call me Renesmee
Webkinz :)

ellie356 will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: how do you change thread names?

how do you change thread names? i see peoples say "mods plz close" thats not a title to start out wiht...
ellie356 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2009, 11:28 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: how do you change thread names?

You just click modify on the bottom right of post 1 of your thread. Then "go advanced". At the top you will see your title and you can edit it.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 03:56 AM   #3
webkinz_forever

Just like electrabuzz1 said. Click on the modify, then go advanced. Then change the title and save
Old 05-16-2009, 05:07 AM   #4
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

You should know though, you are not supposed to edit posts once you post them. I guess changing the title like that, to close, is OK. Or, if you find you wrote something against the rules, it would probably be best to correct it before a moderator finds it and does it for you, LOL! In the trading sections, you are allowed to edit your thread title (with new date, time, etc. and comments) and your post with your items available for trade, but not the trading posts--they want that as a permanent, non-edited record of the trade.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:54 AM   #5

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Electrabuzz is right. There is also a different way to edit the name.

go to where it says my posts at the top in white, right under the banner.
click on that once and then click on my threads.
then you'll get a list of all your threads.
double click, NEAR the title of the the one you want to change. make sure you don't click on the title, but right next to it.
a white box should come up.
type what you want and then just click outside.
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 07:49 AM   #6
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Hi there,
Everyone has given you great answers above, I'd just like to sum it up -
There are two ways to change your thread title, one faster than the other.
The more advanced way, is to go to your first post, and click the Modify button.
Then click Go Advanced, and change the title in this box, at the top:
Click the image to open in full size.
Click save, and you're all set!

The much faster way is to go to that thread in it's forum, there's a portion of the FAQ on it:
Click the image to open in full size.

Hope this helps!

~♥~ Catherine ~♥~
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 08:14 AM   #7
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

There are 2 ways to do it.
Well, you could click the modify at the bottom of the thread and to where it says go advanced.
OR
the faster way is to click Near the tittle of your thread, not on it, and it will come up in like a white box. You can then change the name of your thread. To get out of it just click somewhere else not in that box. HOpe i helped!
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 08:43 AM   #8
I <3 randomness,

~smiley101~ has a spectacular aura about

All you have to do is click the box you thread title is in and the titles should open up as kida like a place to tye a url where you title used to be. Click in there and a typing curser will show. Then just start typing the new title!
~smiley101~ is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 08:49 AM   #9
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

Press modify then next to save it say go advanced, click that, then up at the top it will let you change it. I hope I helped you out!
KC Connection is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 10:49 AM   #10
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Click the modify button on the bottom of your post. Then click Go Advanced and you'll see your title and just type what you want the new title to be.
Baby252 is offline Female
Closed