Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
I The Master is Here
Webkinz :)

coolwebkinz1 will become famous soon enough

Question Answered: How do you change this????

You know that that in the upper left hand coner that saids
Coolwebkinz1 and under it, it saids webkinz :). how can i change the coolwebkinz1 part of it? How Can i add text to the webkinz :) part?
coolwebkinz1 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by Jennielou
You can change the area where it says WW id under user CP/edit your details. But the "title" you have of Webkinz stays, unless you enter the Gifted training program and then GE. Here's more info on that:

Webkinz Insider Forum - FAQ
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
I Wiki

purplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: How do you change this????

If you mean the text in between your username and webkinz , go to edit your details, scroll all the way down, to where it says webkinz world ID. Type what you want the text to say there.
(The text would appear where mine says "wants to be gifted")
purplemonster80 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 09:18 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

What purplemonster said ^^^^
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 09:22 PM   #4
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

Basically, you can't change those. The "coolwebkinz1" part is your user name, the color is based on your WI category. The second line is your WI category, based on number of posts.

See this link for info on setting up your user profile.
Profile Guide - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Go to the left corner of the second blue bar in the header bar of WI and look for User CP for your user control panel.
Wizard is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 09:35 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

You can change the area where it says WW id under user CP/edit your details. But the "title" you have of Webkinz stays, unless you enter the Gifted training program and then GE. Here's more info on that:

Webkinz Insider Forum - FAQ
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed