Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 01:47 PM   #1
is kinda back...
Webkinz :)

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Question Unanswered: How do you become a webkinz?

What do you need to become a webkinz. (On WI)?
I was it onm my other account but I can't remember what I need!

Thanks
~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2008, 01:49 PM   #2
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default Re: How do you become a webkinz?

I thought you had to have 10 posts but maybe it's 20.

---------- naomiglasc added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

100 post. HOO HOO HOO

Last edited by naomiglasc; 06-06-2008 at 01:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 01:54 PM   #3
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

You have to have 10 posts but ti takes a whule for the system to change you
puncuation is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 01:56 PM   #4
LovePuppy101

You have to have at least 10 posts, but it usually takes a bit for the mods t ocahnge everything for you.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:59 PM   #5
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

10 Posts...log-out, log-in...also, duplicate accounts are against the rules.
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 06-06-2008, 02:00 PM   #6
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

You need to have 10 posts to become webkinz but sometimes it takes a little while for the system to recognize you as that. Congratulations

And congratulations to naomiglasc on 100 posts
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 02:01 PM   #7
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yeah I have 10 posts so it must be 20!
Thanks!
~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 06-06-2008, 02:01 PM   #8
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

10 post but it takes a while for mods to change it.
♥♥oon23♥♥
oon23 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 02:14 PM   #9

lionstails is an unknown quantity at this point

What is your old acct?
Old 06-06-2008, 02:48 PM   #10
is kinda back...

My old account was under the same name but it somehow crashed! I don't know how it happened but yeah! It was kind of a bummer since I had 2 Srars!
Oh, well.
I am now a Webkinz!
DTF95 is offline Male
Closed