Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
pokekid56
Webkinz :)

pokekid56 has a spectacular aura about

Question Answered: How do you become a MOD on WI?

i know this is a stupid question.
sorry if i caused any trouble to anyone.
pokekid56 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by COWS4YOU
Just be a helpful member here on the forum. No need to pm wendy and justin. They will ask you if they want you to be a part of the staff
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 04:03 PM   #2
Flargaboofsuchdaf
Webkinz :)

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: How do you become a MOD on WI?

It's not dumb.
I wonder myself.
You can become a G.T by applying.
I assume the same for moderators.

---
Sweets said it well too.
WI might PM you asking if you want to be one

Last edited by xSophiexx16; 05-31-2009 at 04:07 PM..
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
Gifted

Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!

I think that you become a mod by having a good reputation on WI, being nice and friendly to everyone, and showing a good example for everyone. I'm not 100% sure...
Sweets2 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 04:06 PM   #4

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

they are chosen by Justin and Wendy for their good behavior on the site.
they must be at lest 18 years or older, and be background checked.
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 04:07 PM   #5
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Well, to be a moderator, the member has to be an adult, and is usually gifted or above. I believe the staff hand picks the mods, because they need to be sure that the member is trust worthy, safe, and ready to be part of the WI staff.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:08 PM   #6
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

I think Justin PMs you. You have to be 18 and older, and fill out a form just in case you are a stalker..
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 04:13 PM   #7
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

One of the admins or Justin or wendy pick. You hav to be an adult, and be nice, and trustworthy. I think you need to be higher than gifted, so you dont just apply to be one, you have to be selected. Hope i answered your questions
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 05-31-2009, 04:16 PM   #8
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I was wondering myself thats all for the info.
Babs is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 04:21 PM   #9
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Just be a helpful member here on the forum. No need to pm wendy and justin. They will ask you if they want you to be a part of the staff
Old 05-31-2009, 04:54 PM   #10
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

It's great to know that Justin and Wendy care enough about the children who participate in this forum to check out the Mods before letting them become one.

And all of the Mods I've seen have been the most helpful, level-headed posters that I've seen. Having been a mod before on a completely different style of forum, I can tell you that there is so much that goes on behind the scenes. I have great respect for these people, and would certainly do anything that they asked of me. They have earned our respect and cooperation.

Congratulations to the new mods, and they certainly will be great at it!!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Closed