Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

luckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: How do you become a Gift Trainee?

I keep trying to but it is not working, can omsebody please help me???
luckyfunky3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2009, 03:39 PM   #2
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: How do you become a Gift Trainee?

So, if you already posted on the thread, you should just wait. It looks like you have over 50 non-fluff posts and have been a member for over 2 weeks. Try not to post more than once! Good luck!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 03:50 PM   #3
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

It may take a while, because WI has sooo many members who want to become a GT.
And they have about 10 coaches.
It may takea a while,
But eventualy you will be contacted (:

Ricky
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 01-25-2009, 06:15 PM   #4
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

I'm trying to become a Gift Trainee too.
To become a Gift Trainee you need at least 50 non-fluff posts and be helpful to people. Try helping me in the "Somebody Help!" section or welcoming new people to WI in the "Hi, I'm Joe & I LOVE my Webkinz!" section. It usually takes a couple of weeks until they get to you and like Googlesboogles said lots of WI member want to become a GT too. If your application isn't there anymore then that means it got deleted. So you have to apply again in 2 weeks.
To keep that from happening I suggest looking at this guide created by Gingerly on how to make good posts to become a Gift Trainee.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

Good luck!
~♥Isk8er♥~

Last edited by Isk8er; 01-25-2009 at 06:41 PM..
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 06:25 PM   #5
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

All of the GC's here are on volunteer time. They might not have openings so I would just keep posting more posts. Are you sure that at least 50 of your posts are nonfluff? If you think that you absolutely meet all of the requirements, PM MommaB. She helped me understand what I was doing wrong (I think I needed more nonfluff posts.)
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 06:29 PM   #6
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Your application may have been rejected, try spending time helping people and welcoming people to WI.

Im trying to become one too.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 08:28 PM   #7
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

can someone tell me what a "fluff" post is?
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 08:32 PM   #8
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

A fluff post is something like

LOL (ten letter rule)
Cool (ten letter rule)
Hahaha

A non-fluff post is one that is helpful or saying that someone else's post was helpful to you or that you were welcoming someone to WI.
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 08:35 PM   #9
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

A "fluff" post. You just have to make a good post and ask questions and stuff. You can't just reply and say one word. You have to be a part of the posts and make conversation. Don't just post anything like "i agree" "LOL" "your Funny" "HAHAHA"if you want to say that stuff then have some input tell why they are funny tell a story of your own, etc.
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Closed