Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Smile Unanswered: How Do You Animate Pics?

How do you make animation avvies and siggys? Please help me!
:bas:
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 02:44 PM   #2
p3yt0n♥n!c0l3

Default Re: How Do You Animate Pics?

i would like to know, too.
LOL im sorry im no help...
Old 07-31-2008, 02:46 PM   #3
jet3461

It depends on what you wanna do. Post on my profile what you want to do and I may can help! Or post here! :lion:
Old 07-31-2008, 02:54 PM   #4
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

=]
Um...idk maybe like my webkinz moving around?
Old 07-31-2008, 02:56 PM   #5
jet3461

Hmmm.. .I can't help you there, but to do a LOT of things, www.lunapic.com is an AWESOME site, you can do some on Photobucket and if you Download GIMP for free, it roks, also. If you need help with GIMP or lunapic, just leave me a profile message! :lion:
Old 07-31-2008, 02:57 PM   #6
Gifted

Thanx so much for the help! Rep point to you and p3t0n!
Old 07-31-2008, 03:26 PM   #7
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

You can go on.....
Blingee.com
Lunapic.com
Glitterfy.com
And thats about all I know!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 04:10 PM   #8
Gifted

thanx!!!!!!
=]
Old 07-31-2008, 04:12 PM   #9
I_LV_Webkinz

Thanks, I will try those.
Old 08-01-2008, 06:35 PM   #10
vkw
Webkinz :)

vkw is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you tell me how to save picture from webkinz with a laptop, I used the fn and prtscr button but it still did not work
vkw is offline Female
Closed