| 02-17-2010, 07:58 PM || #2 |
Join Date: Jul 2007
| | Re: How do you add photos to your albums?
If you are looking to add pictures to an existing album:
1. Go to your profile.
2. Find the "Albums" box on the right hand side of this page. It should be under your "friends" box.
3. On the bottom of this box, click "Show all Albums"
4. Click on the Album that you wish to add pictures to.
5. On this page, above and below the box where your existing pictures are displayed, there should be a link that reads, "Upload Pictures." Click this.
6. The rest is pretty self-explanatory: click "Browse," find the picture where it is located on your computer, click upload, etc.
Now, if you don't have an existing ablum:
1. Look at the top of your webpage under the WI banner.
2. All the way to the right, you should see a "log out" button. Next to this, there is text reading "Quick Links," and an arrow next to it. Click the arrow.
3. From the drop-down list, select "All Albums"
4. Click the "Add Album" option at the top of the box.
5. Fill in the details. Click submit.
6. From here, it takes you to your new album. You should see "Upload Pictures" above and below the box which appears. Click that. Follow step 6 from above.
I hope this helps Let me know if you have anymore questions!
| || |