Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 11:23 AM   #1
Fifth Harmony
Webkinz :)

angelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talent

Default Answered: How do you add lines in your picture?

Hi everyone! I just wanted to know, how to add lines in your pic. For example, confession avatars have little lines like this Click the image to open in full size. and i just wanted to know how to do that Thanks
~Chloe

Last edited by angelpies; 11-17-2011 at 11:35 AM..
angelpies is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by GoldenPuppy
View Post Originally Posted by angelpies
Do you search for the black and white lined background on google (xD) or something? If its on GIMP where do you find the lined bg?
Sorry lol I forgot they didn't provide it.

Click the image to open in full size.

^ Just paste that on a new layer and lower the opacity (maybe around 8-10).
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

Default Re: How do you add lines in your picture?

I dont know. Maybe look at some guides?
lilkinza is offline Female
Old 11-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #3
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Do you mean frames? [like, a border around the image?] If you do, Picnik is really easy to make frames with.

I am a little confused by what you mean by lines.....So please clarify. :3
Old 11-17-2011, 03:38 PM   #4
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
Do you mean frames? [like, a border around the image?] If you do, Picnik is really easy to make frames with.

I am a little confused by what you mean by lines.....So please clarify. :3
She doesnt mean borders
She means those sideway lines in a confesstion avatar. If you click THIS link look at the confession avatars closely and you will see some thin white or gray or black (whatever color) thin lines in the pic.
lilkinza is offline Female
Old 11-17-2011, 04:32 PM   #5
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

OH! I didn't even see those.

PeaceLoveGaga just showed me how to do this [or something really similar] on GIMP, I don't know of any other program that can do it right off the bat, but if I see one I'll let you know.

On GIMP, open your image. Then click on 'Filters' in the top bar, then click on 'Disorts.' Click on 'Video' in that menu, and them select any option [I like '3x3']and make sure the preview is what you want it to look like. (:

So Gimp>Filters>Disorts>Video as a condensed version. :3 Let me know if you want pictures.

If you don't have GIMP but would like to try it, click here for the free, safe download. (:

Hope this helps! <3
Old 11-17-2011, 11:27 PM   #6
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

There's another way to do it on Gimp. You just make a new layer, search for the black & white lined bg, fill it in the new layer, and then make that layer opacity a bit lower.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:56 PM   #7
Fifth Harmony

angelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
There's another way to do it on Gimp. You just make a new layer, search for the black & white lined bg, fill it in the new layer, and then make that layer opacity a bit lower.
Do you search for the black and white lined background on google (xD) or something? If its on GIMP where do you find the lined bg?
angelpies is offline Female
Old 11-18-2011, 11:00 PM   #8
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Good question. I would also like to know.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 11-18-2011, 11:02 PM   #9

Misty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshine
Misty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshine

Maybe read through this:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...filtre-669495/
Misty(: is offline Female
Old 11-19-2011, 12:01 AM   #10
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by angelpies
Sorry lol I forgot they didn't provide it.

Click the image to open in full size.

^ Just paste that on a new layer and lower the opacity (maybe around 8-10).
Closed