Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
reanna111 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: how do you?

how do you get a dr.quack bed??
i really want one for my webkinz hospital! haha
thanks for any help guys!!!
you are all so great!
reanna111 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: how do you?

The Dr. Quack Bed is a series 4 trading card prize. It's unlocked with a trading card feature code, and it's quite hard to get, whether you try to trade for it, or try to get lucky with your code.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 09:57 PM   #3
reanna111 is on a distinguished road

thank you

i have another question!
i was just browsing rhrough some of the amazing house threads and i saw a dinosaur slide????!!!
now that is cool!!!! how in the world can i get one?
lol i have a lot of questions about items!!!

Last edited by reanna111; 07-24-2010 at 09:57 PM..
reanna111 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 10:37 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Unfortunately the dinosaur slide is an estore item so the only way you can get it is to buy it from the estore when it is available. I don't believe it's for sale right now but it may be back.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #5
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

You could also go into the Trading Room. Lots of people trade stuff like that in there.
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 01:08 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness!

queenbeemmz is a jewel in the roughqueenbeemmz is a jewel in the rough

As the others stated, you can only get the Dr. Quack bed thru the trading card prize or by trading for it in the trading rooms. Unless you really want to buy a lot of trading cards to try getting the bed, trading for one is your best bet! When I want a specific item like this, I use the KinzChatPlus trading rooms and move around to different colors and rooms asking if anyone had the item I want for trade. It may take a while to find someone who had the item to trade, but it is worth it! Also, make sure you have some good items of equal type value in your dock ready to trade for it! Good luck!
queenbeemmz is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 02:56 PM   #7
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

It is a series 3 trading card prize. You can check the wiki and see all the different prizes you get from each series of cards. ALso, there is a dr quack lab coat from series 4.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 04:04 PM   #8
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

it's a random TC3 prize
softballipod is offline Female
Closed