Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 09:19 AM   #1
ow I LOVE
Webkinz :)

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: how do you....

how do you become a moderator? or a gift giver
rootbeer598 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2009, 09:26 AM   #2
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Re: how do you....

Moderators, I think have to be selected by admins, I don't think there is any way to sign up. If you really wanted to be one, I think you would have to make lots of good posts and be very helpful and nice.
To become gifted or a gift guru, you first have to be a gift trainee. You can fill out an application at this link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

I hope I helped! Good luck!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 09:36 AM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

For a Moderator, you have to be at least 18, be a GREAT member here, and specialize in a certain section of the Forum. If the other Staff Members think you'll make a good Moderator, they follow you around for a bit, then they'll ask you if you'd like to become a Mod.

For a Gift Giver... Do you mean Gift Guru?
Once you have 50 GOOD posts and have been a member for 2 weeks, you can apply to become a Gift Trainee here --- > http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/ After you finish your Trainee process, you will become Gifted and move up to the Big GE. After you complete 50 trades in the Big GE, you can apply to become a Gift Guru.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:37 AM   #4
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

If you want to look into the gift giving, just click on the link on my siggy.

I'm a gift trainee myself right now and it is awesome. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
bubbanight is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 09:50 AM   #5
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Like it's been said, Mods are selected by the staff here. You never know who will become one, they watch people and see who would be the best candidates. You have to be over 18, and have been a member who makes good helpful posts and follows rules and such.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

There's a link to a thread that will help you make informative posts. Follow that thread wisely, and you should be a Gift Trainee in no time. Trust me on that one. It helped me become one very quickly. I followed it exactly, and had no problem. When I posted, I would post more than one or two sentences, and always tried to make my posts longer than most. Also, I didn't make spam posts, and didn't really post in the areas that thread says the posts don't count.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 10:07 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

in order to become a mod, the staff here on WI will have to select you. You have to be over 18, and you are very kind and caring to others.
and in order to be a gift giver, you need to sign up to be a gift trainee. Follow the rules, and you might be able to get in!
Closed