Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Zoe12345 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: How do u put photos in your posts HELP

Please Help say you just made someone an avvie and how do you put in a post PLEASE HELP!!

---------- Zoe12345 added 9 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Will someone help!!

Last edited by Zoe12345; 04-19-2008 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2008, 10:09 PM   #2
Call me Callie!
Gifted

ilovewebkinz226 has a spectacular aura aboutilovewebkinz226 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: How do u put photos in your posts HELP

Ok first you save the pic, then go to the thread you want to post on and click reply then when your done typing in your message scroll done and you should see something that says manage attachments, click on that then click browse, when you have clicked on the pic then click upload then post your reply you should have the pic in your reply!! Hope I helped any more questions you can just ask me!!
ilovewebkinz226 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 10:11 PM   #3
Fieldhockeyxoxo

ilovewebkinz226 is right, but i cant do it that way cause its a pop up and i have pop up blocker. another way is just upload it on tiny pic, and then click on make image larger, and then just right click and copy and paste in here! that works too!
Old 04-19-2008, 10:11 PM   #4
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

[♥] Upload it on www.tinypic.com, then click the second link, and post it. Easy as cake.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 10:12 PM   #5
Msi4eva

Msi4eva is an unknown quantity at this point

i needed to know that to thanks ilovewebkinz226
Old 04-19-2008, 10:13 PM   #6
Call me Callie!
Gifted

ilovewebkinz226 has a spectacular aura aboutilovewebkinz226 has a spectacular aura about

O your welcome guys!!! I'm always here to help!!! If you have any more questions just pm me!!!
Old 04-20-2008, 11:33 AM   #7
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Ilovewebkinz, when you do that, does the pic show up and you can zoom in and out?
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 11:34 AM   #8
Gifted
Gyy7 is an unknown quantity at this point

u get the link for it then when ur posting click the moutain pic and paste the link in there then OK
Old 04-20-2008, 11:35 AM   #9
I love Paramore&

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

I have a photobucket and upload them there and copy and paste them.

~
webkinz_ is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 11:36 AM   #10
Call me Callie!
Gifted

Yes you can [xo] pop-tart !!!!
Closed