Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 08:30 PM   #21
nancy2222
Webkinz :)

nikki0001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: how do u get alllll of those rare and exclusive items and have so little webbies?

thanx 4 alll of ur help u guys
nikki0001 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 10:19 PM   #22
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Default Re: how do u get alllll of those rare and exclusive items and have so little webbies?

Sometimes, people with few webbies and what seems to be a million exclusives either:

Have connections with people giving up accounts or who don't like a certain rare and just want you to have it

OR

They might be scamming people in the Clubhouse. I don't reccommend this, in fact, I disagree 100% with the way Ganz handles this.

OR

They are super-lucky when it comes to the Wheel of Wishes and get lots of rare things from the Wish Factory!

OR

They always hit the Curio Shop for the Rare of the Day, as I call it.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 10:30 PM   #23
Lopily

View Post Originally Posted by ImTara55
Sometimes, people with few webbies and what seems to be a million exclusives either:

Have connections with people giving up accounts or who don't like a certain rare and just want you to have it

OR

They might be scamming people in the Clubhouse. I don't reccommend this, in fact, I disagree 100% with the way Ganz handles this.

OR

They are super-lucky when it comes to the Wheel of Wishes and get lots of rare things from the Wish Factory!

OR

They always hit the Curio Shop for the Rare of the Day, as I call it.
These are some of the ways how I get my rare and exclusive items. A couple of my friends didn't want their accounts anymore so I got some PSIs from them. And I try to go to the curio shop whenever there's a rare item available. I also just get lucky with trades. Like today I traded the rockin' robot digital clock that's just an exclusive for the lap it up pool
Old 01-01-2009, 11:40 PM   #24
nancy2222

Talking Re: how do u get alllll of those rare and exclusive items and have so little webbies?

well i know about the giving up account thing but there waz only 1 pet on it so that didnt help me too muchand when it comes to the wheel of wishes i always normally get 1 wt or an air hocky table i dont think its that bad but i could be wrong u know

:easter::gecko:
Old 01-02-2009, 03:42 AM   #25
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

You should not feel bad about other people's houses looking nicer than yours. I'll bet yours looks better than mine. I have rooms that are the large size and have hardly anything in them. I only have about...I would say less than 10 rooms that are really worthwhile and are decorated to a "T". I got a lot of those items (ok, most of those items) from the GE (gift exchange) here. That's a great way to get the exclusives and rares you want.

Waiting until Arte has the rares is good, too, but it can get frustrating when it doesn't seem like he ever has the one you want. However, eventually it should come back to his shop and you'll be able to get it then (the rare[s]) you want. Saving up that Kinzcash is good for collecting those rares because it can be expensive.

Oh, another thing you need to keep in mind like I do...some people on here have taken a long time to get everything they have in their house, or they have more than several accounts (making it easier for them to get things they need), or they have been in the GE for a while, collecting some great items for their house. It does take time, it won't happen overnight. I know I have seen those houses in the Houses section and have been blown away by the items they have in their houses, too. I want to go live in some of them...LOL

I can remember once when I didn't have enough KC for something I really, really wanted that was in the Curio Shop. I was really upset, but then I tried to get more KC so that the next time it happened, I would be able to get it. OH, and....I started collecting only one rare theme. That helped me, too. I picked out my fave rare theme and ONLY collected that. Even if something else that I liked from another theme came into the Curio Shop, I didn't get it! I told myself it would be in there again, and that I was only collecting the Egyptian stuff, so I didn't need it right now. That helped me save a LOT of KC, because now I wasn't buying rares left and right. I had a purpose to the buying of rares.

Hope you liked my book I posted...LOL...I also hope you are able to pick up a few tips from everyone and start collecting more KC to help with your house.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 09:56 AM   #26
Gifted

webkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonderwebkinzrule707 wows us all with wonder

You get them by becoming gifted and trading with the other gifted people. To become gifted you first have ti become a gift trainee and go through the whole process.
webkinzrule707 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 11:12 AM   #27
nancy2222

polarity those r good tips i should only focus on 1 theme w/ would be the egyptian cuz how cool s it? any way thanx for all of the help u guys have given me!!!!!!!
Closed