Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 10:42 AM   #11
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies
Webkinz :)

swimfast551 is just really niceswimfast551 is just really nice

Default Re: how do u get alllll of those rare and exclusive items and have so little webbies?

trading room and gift exchange basically
swimfast551 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 10:44 AM   #12
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Default Re: how do u get alllll of those rare and exclusive items and have so little webbies?

You may also check the curio shop. Arte has didfferent rare items. At the top of the page everyday wi has the time item and price of what he will have for the day! This is where you will find things like the aztec theme, medieval theme, kooky science theme, egyptian theme, just to name a few!

Last edited by jessicabarnhart; 02-02-2009 at 07:19 PM..
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 11:00 AM   #13
bellafirenze
Gifted

glammerz is a jewel in the roughglammerz is a jewel in the rough

Nikki- welcome to WI (webkinz insider)
this is a link to the post with all the information you'll need to eventually become gifted:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

But until then, some of the same principles we use in the Gift Exchange here (where gifted people trade items on WI) to get the bigger things we want can be used in the trading room on webkinz world to do the same thing- (granted it might take a while to happen there)

One of the best things I learned was not to think of your items as low value items, or cheap items- they grow!!. Lets say you have two exclusive items that are worth 2,000 to 4,000kc(kc=kinz cash) each (you can learn the value of ALL webkinz items here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t141017.html ) You could put both of them together and suddenly you have a trade worth 4,000-8,000kc- thats equal to the value of a PSI (pet specific items- the special item that comes with your pet when you adopt it- like the milk truck you get with a cow adoption) so you trade your TWO exclusive items for a PSI. Now you have something a little more valuble.

Lets say now you've managed to get another exlusive worth 2,000-4,000 (maybe you've been saving up wish tokens), if you put that with your new PSI worth 4,000-8,000 and now you have enough to offer on an item worth 6,000-12,000, like a retired PSI (one of those pet specific items again, only from a pet ganz won't make any more of- say the beagle's pawprint table.) These are great items to trade for because their value goes up over time.

So lets say you hang onto your table for 3 months and it goes up in value to 15,000kc. In that time you were also able to collect some great prizes from the winter fest that you've been saving too, and since its been nearly 3 months since that event you have a winter toque and a winter parka you won that are now worth 2500-4000kc EACH that you're willing to trade as well. With your table and your hat and your parka together you now have an offer worth 20,000-23,000kc.
What can you trade for with that? Something pretty special and rare, right? Not too bad considering you started with about 8,000kc worth of stuff. Thats called "trading up" and its how most everyone here reaches goals of getting the rare items they want.

Good luck getting those lavas ^_^
glammerz is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #14
e'z crazy for webkin

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Well, first of all, adoption isn't the only way to get rare items. You have to remember that the rare items are gotten from Arte the exclusives are the ones that come with each adoption. So to get the rare items, just find a game you are really good at, or play at Quizzy's and get some cash then check here and see what time the rare item is going to appear in the Curio Shop. Once you get some extra rares if you want exclusives then you can always trade in the Clubhouse!!! Well, hope this helps, and good luck!!
mira128 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #15

dachshound987 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well in order to get a BIG house adopt a lot of WEBKINZ to get 2000 kinz cash each, be sure you adopt the pet of the month. But if have too much rooms and adopt a new webkinz you will have to buy the rooms yourself from like 750-1000 kinzcash so yeah.
dachshound987 is offline Male
Old 01-01-2009, 11:44 AM   #16

ACMETEAM will become famous soon enough

Trading! Trading!! Trading!!! If you can't trade here @ the GE then go to the trading rooms in WW... Of course the key is having items to trade... Exclusives and PSIs that you get from adopting more Webkinz are always valuable... but alot of people like Rare items also you can get the RAREs from Artie... And of course some Rares are more valuable than others... Some people value items differently so just keep that in mind and don't make a trade just to make one... You should only trade if it feels right (like it's a fair deal)... Don't give up too much just to get an item that catches your eye because more than likely there are others out there and you might be able to get a better deal... You can check out the value of items by going to the Artie's Rare and CSO section in the WI Forum there is a complete list available always upto date thanks to VALLEYGRAM... or you can use the link below.

Attached FilesClick the image to open in full size.RARE- EXCLUSIVE WIGEV.doc (355.0 KB, 52 views)
Last edited by valleygram; 12-27-2008
ACMETEAM is offline Male
Old 01-01-2009, 01:06 PM   #17
nancy2222

nikki0001 is an unknown quantity at this point

well thanx sooo much i mean i know that u need alot of kc to get wat u need but its just that rooms r ent my problem i have lke 60-80 rooms the problem is is that they r EMPTY and if u r like me i hate my rooms being totaly empty. btw can any 1 tell me where i can get the cheapest webinz ( not lil kinz) possible. right now the cheapest i can find is limited too because of the sales that they r have ing

---------- nikki0001 added 5 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

well thanx sooo much 4 your help i know u need alot of kc 2 get wat u want and btw buying rooms r ent my prob. its the items every 1 here has like 2000000 of them and i only have about 60 and i hate it i kinda want alot more thats all and there was this 1 day where i could have bought the hot tub but i didnt have enough i was soooooooooo mad i literally started2 cry and i do not want that 2 ever happen 2 me again u know?

Last edited by nikki0001; 01-01-2009 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nikki0001 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 01:33 PM   #18
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

After I joined the Gift Exchange I got a lot of items from trading.
Click 'become a Gift Trainee' in my signature for more information.

I also got webkinz on holidays, which came with an exclusive and PSI.
And make sure you buy those Curio Shop Rares
Livi is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #19
ebkinz rocks

17polar17 is an unknown quantity at this point

all you have to do you is go to the trading room and find somebody who likes your stuff then get a better item and then get a better item and so on untill you get what you want.
17polar17 is offline Male
Old 01-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #20
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by nikki0001
wat dose ge even stand 4 im srry i ask sooooo many ?'s but im new 2 wi and i would like 2 b informe pluse u guys have been a really big help
GE stands for Gift Exchange and when you become gifted you can trade smaller items for bigger items, and even bigger items until eventualy you might end up with a lava lamp... good luck
Closed