Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 11:38 PM   #1
nancy2222
Webkinz :)

nikki0001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Unanswered: how do u get alllll of those rare and exclusive items and have so little webbies?

iv tried all i possibly can but idk wat 2 do to get like 300 lava lamps or something because iv never got 1 lava lamp ever in the entire time iv been in ww. i just wish i could have an acceptable house and ot a fuddy duddy house. so could you please help me? wat do i have to do bow? cuz i will....
nikki0001 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 11:40 PM   #2
ants more

36greeny36 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: how do u get alllll of those rare and exclusive items and have so little webbies?

you should become gifted so you can trade.
36greeny36 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 11:42 PM   #3
I am sooooo...
Gifted

taymeg will become famous soon enough

Default Re: how do u get alllll of those rare and exclusive items and have so little webbies?

Well, when you adopt a pet, it is random what exclusive you will get.
If you want something you don't have, a great way to get it is to trade something you have that you don't want for something that you DO want. You can do this in the Trading Room in the Clubhouse, or when you become Gifted, you can trade on WI. Be sure to watch out and be careful when you trade with people in the clubhouse though, so you don't get scammed.

If you want to earn lots of money, be sure to do the Wheel of Wow, Wishing Well, My Pets, and the Gem Hunt in the Curio Shop every day. This is a great way to earn extra kinzcash! Also, you can always play the game of the day, and that will earn you lots of KC, too!

Good luck getting a big house!
taymeg is offline Male
Old 12-31-2008, 11:47 PM   #4
I♥Harry Potter
Gifted

kajika will become famous soon enough

If you want rare items you will need lots of Kinz Cash - make sure you do all your daily activities and try to do 2 jobs every day. Start gardening for cash - it really helps you save up the money. As for exclusives, you are going to have to adopt more pets for those. Most people won't trade you an exclusive item unless you have something pretty good to trade for it. Lavas are all retired and therefore have a very high value on the WIGEV - they are hard for most people to get, I doubt there are very many people who have lots and lots of them.

Enjoy your webbie house for all that you have, don't think that it is not good enough - I am sure it is coming along very nicely
kajika is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 11:49 PM   #5
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Trading is a wonderful way to recieve items! Even if it's just in the WW Clubhouse or on WI, either way, its still an excellent deal. You can trade off some of the items you have recieved for new ones.

During Winterfest or Fallfest, collect ALOT of items because in the GE those items are worth a bunch! You can get quite a few items for 1 Winterfest Parka! I was very surprised at the value of my Parka and other prizes.

You can also collect Wish Tokens to trade in for exclusives! There are some awesome prizes you can win -- I got a wading pool for 15 tokens!

Good Luck!

lake ♥
Old 01-01-2009, 12:07 AM   #6
nancy2222

thanx u guys thats really hepful thanx again btw happy new year muwah teehee
Old 01-01-2009, 12:11 AM   #7
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i would say join the GE, a lot of people get all of this stuff by trading, trading, trading....and have their items get better and better as they go.....

it also takes time to get this stuff...so just get ready to work
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 01-01-2009, 01:27 AM   #8
nancy2222

wat dose ge even stand 4 im srry i ask sooooo many ?'s but im new 2 wi and i would like 2 b informe pluse u guys have been a really big help
Old 01-01-2009, 03:09 AM   #9
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

If you cannot adopt pets, I suggest getting gifted. To become a Gift Trainee get 50 informative helpful posts, and become a member for at least 2 weeks, then apply at the stickied thread in WI Rules and Suggestions. If you get accepted, you will become a Gift Trainee and you can trade in training. You will have a Gift Coach and they will teach you how to trade, and more about trading. GE stands for Gift Exchange. Good luck!
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 10:36 AM   #10
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Hello!

As far as the Lavas go, they are all retired, so the only way to get them is to trade (either here on WI or in the WW Clubhouse).

Blue are the most common (most likely to be able to get...), then green, then purple, then red (pretty much impossible to get). Ya never know, you might get lucky!

Hope this helps and Good Luck!
Closed