Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 04:02 PM   #1
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Answered: gifted

How do you become gifted????

---------- 000000005 added 26 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

please post!

---------- 000000005 added 277 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

please post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 000000005; 08-11-2008 at 04:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
000000005 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by animegrl
Since you have been a member for close to a year, I am sure you will qualify but I am going to give you two links. The first one is what kinds of posts you have to have to become a gift trainee. The GE requires you to have 50 helpful, non-fluff posts and Gingerly's thread tells what that means. The second link is the actual Gift Exchange Rules and agreement. Read over the rules, and then post that you have read them and agree to follow them. Hopefully, within a week you will hear from a mod welcoming you to the Gift Trainee program. Good luck
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html Gingerly's thread
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html Official GE thread
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 04:07 PM   #2

gym44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: gifted

there is a thread and it tells you the rules,,,,after u tell them that you agree and within a week they will tell u sometimes u won't get in so u have to keep trying and usaully the link is at the top

any questions pm me

gym44
gym44 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 04:21 PM   #3
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

how you become gifted is in the faq section, located below the daisy in green letters at the top menu.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

Default Gift Traniees???

WHAT???? What is a gift traniee and how od you become one and all that stuff i am really confused can some one please help me. Thanks alot!

Spoiler: show
I am the most confused i ever been on this website when i found out about gift traniees??

Help me get pass the bick wall please!!

---------- kinzluvor added 12 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Can some one please help me?

Last edited by kinzluvor; 08-17-2008 at 12:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 12:52 PM   #5

ilovewebkins13 is on a distinguished road

To become gifted you have to have 50 posts that help people they can not just be fooling around posts ! Than go to gift exchange policy ! read all the rules and than agrre to them ! u will get a pm telling u wat to do next ! Hope i helped
Old 08-17-2008, 01:09 PM   #6
flipflop601

To become gifted you have to have over 50 posts and they all must be informitive and helpful. Here is the link to info and stuff about being gifted

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
Old 08-17-2008, 02:44 PM   #7
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Gift Traniees???

The gift exchange is where members of WI give each other their WW names and they trade items they don't want or have extras of for items they want but don't have. A gift trainee is someone who is just starting out and you can only trade a few things like food, exclusives, and so on. When the mods feel you are ready, you get moved up to Gifted status and you can trade rares and other items you couldn't trade in the Trainee program. Does this help any?
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 02:55 PM   #8
OMG is that a

terrior29 has a spectacular aura about

Default how do u become a gift trainee?

im usually not the one asking the questions but this has got me stumped how do u become a gift trainee?i really want to be one but i dont no how or when i will be able to get to that level will someone plz explain this to me im so confused!
Old 08-17-2008, 02:59 PM   #9
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: how do u become a gift trainee?

Since you have been a member for close to a year, I am sure you will qualify but I am going to give you two links. The first one is what kinds of posts you have to have to become a gift trainee. The GE requires you to have 50 helpful, non-fluff posts and Gingerly's thread tells what that means. The second link is the actual Gift Exchange Rules and agreement. Read over the rules, and then post that you have read them and agree to follow them. Hopefully, within a week you will hear from a mod welcoming you to the Gift Trainee program. Good luck
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html Gingerly's thread
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html Official GE thread
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 03:11 PM   #10
OMG is that a

terrior29 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: how do u become a gift trainee?

thanx so much that helped a bunch!
Closed