Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

Exclamation Answered: How Do I Update a Post???

I know this may sound stupid, but how do I update one of my posts? Or, can you even do that? Because I've seen some other people's posts and they have the message that they originally typed and then below it they put something like "update" or "edit" and then next to that is what they put in to update their post. I'm just wondering how you do that or if it's even possible.
doggierule is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by MeWuvKitties
You can not modify your posts until you're a Webkinz.
You'll become a Webkinz when you have 10 posts and have been a member for atleast 24 hours. (Then, it can take another 24 hours for the system to "catch up".)
Once you're a Webkinz, you'll see a little Click the image to open in full size. button, next to the Quote button.
You'll just click that, and be able to edit your posts.
Although in some sections, you can't modify your posts. Like the contest section, some of them don't let you edit your post.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2011, 10:08 AM   #2
I am a bunny lover
Webkinz :)

maykoala1 has a spectacular aura aboutmaykoala1 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: How Do I Update a Post???

at the bottom of your post there is a button on the bottom right that says "modify". that is how you change your post. hope i helped!
maykoala1 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #3

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

Just as a note, though, you cannot modify your posts on some threads. I don't know what determines whether or no you can do this. My guess is that the person who creates the tread chooses how to set it up? Anyway, some threads have a modify button at the bottom of your post, but some do not!
Old 05-04-2011, 10:20 AM   #4
I am a bunny lover

I DID NOT KNOW THAT! WEIRD......
Old 05-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #5
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

You'll become a Webkinz when you have 10 posts and have been a member for atleast 24 hours. (Then, it can take another 24 hours for the system to "catch up".)
Once you're a Webkinz, you'll see a little Click the image to open in full size. button, next to the Quote button.
Although in some sections, you can't modify your posts. Like the contest section, some of them don't let you edit your post.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 10:25 AM   #6

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by maykoala1
I DID NOT KNOW THAT! WEIRD......
LOL my thoughts as well! But if you have ever posted in any of the contests galore threads, it seems like there is no way to modify your post. I often see people reserve a post for their entry, but since there is no modify button on these threads, they end up having to make a new post. Not really sure why it is set up that way, but it is definitely something to watch for!

If you happen to make two posts in a row however (with no one else posting between your first and second posts) your two posts will be merged. So you can sort of use that to "edit" posts.

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Once you're a Webkinz, you'll see a little 'Modify' button, next to the Quote button.
Oh right, forgot about the restrictions on Lil' Kinz accounts! That is a really important point!
Old 05-04-2011, 10:26 AM   #7
I am a bunny lover

View Post Originally Posted by wild_card
LOL my thoughts as well! But if you have ever posted in any of the contests galore threads, it seems like there is no way to modify your post. I often see people reserve a post for their entry, but since there is no modify button on these threads, they end up having to make a new post. Not really sure why it is set up that way, but it is definitely something to watch for!
i will remember that! thank you for the warning!!!
Old 05-04-2011, 10:29 AM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by maykoala1
i will remember that! thank you for the warning!!!
LOL! Glad to be able to help!
Old 05-04-2011, 10:29 AM   #9
I am a bunny lover

View Post Originally Posted by wild_card
LOL! Glad to be able to help!
THANKS!
Old 05-04-2011, 10:30 AM   #10
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Thanks so much! I'm not a Webkinz yet, as you can see, but I'm working my way up there! Just a few more posts. . .
doggierule is offline Female
Closed