Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 04:57 PM   #1
The Doctor is my
Webkinz :)

Moonburst is just really niceMoonburst is just really nice

Default Unanswered: How do I sign up for gift exchange on WI?

It's all there in the title. I would really like to start trading for gifts, but I first need some instructions.
Moonburst is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: How do I sign up for gift exchange on WI?

I believe the Gift Exchange application is currently closed, since the admins need to work on the current requests and stuff.

If it is open, it would normally be here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

Mystic
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 03-06-2009, 05:17 PM   #3
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

I see mysticmist has already given you the link while your waiting for it to reopen, you can work on making sure you have 50 (at least) non-fluff posts. and i see you have been a member for two weeks, so good luck when you apply
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 05:18 PM   #4
montanarose9

Use the link Mystic gave and refer to this guide to become a GT- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
Old 03-06-2009, 05:41 PM   #5
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Montanarose and MM have given you the links you need, but there's no telling how long or short it could be until the staff gets your request
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #6
The Doctor is my

Moonburst is just really niceMoonburst is just really nice

OK. Thank you everyone!
Moonburst is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I have been trying too make as many non-fluff posts as I can I hope that those links help you though, if you have any questions though, don't be afraid to ask me
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 02:18 PM   #8
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

The thread is closed to new applicants at the moment, but it should be opening again soon. The admins just need to catch up on the applications Meanwhile, just subscribe to the thread and check back every day to see whether or not it's open.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 03:01 PM   #9
Mommy's a

lili98 is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys! I was just going to make a thread about this!
lili98 is offline Female
Closed