Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 04:51 PM   #1
SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!

Default Unanswered: How do i set WI as my interenet homescreen?

I want to set it as when i open the internet thats what is there, i have google now but cant figure out WI!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 05:05 PM   #2
owzer!! I am
Gifted

Luvmylaurecas will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How do i set WI as my interenet homescreen?

Typically it has to be offered through WI, at least that is how I understood it from my computer friend. Anyhow, you could set up a shortcut on your desktop which may serve the same purpose. All you have to do for that is right click while in WI and select the tab "create shortcut" It will put a shortcut on your desktop that will allow you to click on that rather than your internet browser screen. Hope this helps a bit
Luvmylaurecas is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 05:08 PM   #3
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

Click on the little arrow beside your house icon (homepage icon) in your tool bar with WI open and follow the prompts

You can also do it another way and I will explain if the above doesn't work for you
Old 11-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #4
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by SunnySeed
I want to set it as when i open the internet thats what is there, i have google now but cant figure out WI!
If you use Firefox then go to the 'Tools' tab in the toolbar click on 'Options'. In the Main section of the Options the first thing is 'Startup'. In that box there is a button to ' Use current page(s)'. If you have WI as the open current page this should set is as the home page.

In Internet Explorer you would go to the 'Tools' tab in the toolbar click on 'Internet Options'. At the top of that it is your home page section. Again if you are on WI then click on 'Use current' to set it as your home page.

Hope this helps!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 07:00 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

daddysgirl961 is an unknown quantity at this point

there should be a house icon on the right hand side click on it and save it to your homepage
Old 11-05-2008, 07:02 PM   #6
Banned
PizzaGal is on a distinguished road

Wait i do not get it you want this site as your home page
PizzaGal is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 09:35 PM   #7
ow! i'm a

debdub12 is an unknown quantity at this point

for windows go to tools, internet options, then click on general and on the top you can type in which homepage you want so type in webkinzinsider.com and it will be your home page!
hope i helped!
debdub12 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 09:43 PM   #8
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

To make webkinzInsider your home page,
1: Click the arrow by little house on your tool bar.
2: Click "Add or Change Homepage".
3: Choose your preferred option.
4: ***Close & open your browser about 3 times to get it "warmed up".
I hope I proved to be of help!
~A. Leena~

*** Step 4 may not be nessescary for your browser***
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 01:27 AM   #9
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SunnySeed
It depends on which internet browser you are using. I see Internet Explorer and Firefox here. If you have Safari for a Mac, click on "Safari" at the top menu, select "Preferences," and then "General." In the General section, one of the lines says, "home page." You can paste the URL in that box (copy and paste WI'er) and WebkinzInsider will be your homepage

Sorry if you don't have Safari - but I thought it might be helpful also to someone else Best of luck!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Closed