Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: How do I renew my Deluxe Membership?

I purchased a deluxe membership for myself last April 6th, and assumed that my membership would autorenew, but it has not. Do I need to renew it myself or will it autorenew in the next few days? Thanks for your help!
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2012, 09:40 PM   #2
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: How do I renew my Deluxe Membership?

I suggest you wait. If it doesn't auto renew soon, contact ganz with the problem. Do you have auto-renew on?
889wlry is offline Female
Old 04-07-2012, 04:43 AM   #3
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

If you sign in to your e-store account, check the history.
Look at last year when you bought it.
If auto-renew shows, hold off and call Monday or Tuesday if problems.
It usually takes up to 3 days to show on your cc.
boarderlander is offline Female
Old 04-07-2012, 07:19 AM   #4
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

I would say wait a couple of days, and then, if it still has not renewed, renew it then (at the eStore, just buy it again). Sometimes, the Deluxe Memberships take a couple of days to show up/charge you. Also, go to your eStore account, and see if your membership is set up for auto-renew. If it isn't, then it won't renew, but if it is, wait a few days and see.
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2012, 08:33 AM   #5
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, do you have auto renew on?nif not, its probably the reason. If you do, you should contact ganz: Contact Us

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2012, 02:47 PM   #6
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

If you were set up to auto renew and it didn't happen, ask about it. The current promotion of a bonus 10,000 estore points applies to accounts that are set to auto renew in April. Also you should get the red velvet rabbit for renewing your deluxe account regardless of how you renew it. If it was set to auto renew, then you will get both.

See my later post in this thread for some new information about this.

Last edited by mimigent; 04-09-2012 at 09:56 PM.. Reason: New information
mimigent is offline Female
Old 04-07-2012, 02:52 PM   #7
joyfulabigail123

joyfulabigail is a splendid one to beholdjoyfulabigail is a splendid one to beholdjoyfulabigail is a splendid one to beholdjoyfulabigail is a splendid one to behold

Hmm....... I am not Deluxe but I would search it or something?!
joyfulabigail is offline Female
Old 04-08-2012, 12:15 AM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mimigent
If you were set up to auto renew and it didn't happen, ask about it. The current promotion of a bonus 10,000 estore points applies to accounts that are set to auto renew in April. Also you should get the red velvet rabbit for renewing your deluxe account regardless of how you renew it. If it was set to auto renew, then you will get both.
They did add an explanation of the bonus 10,000 points. It does apply if your auto renewal comes up in April but it also applies if you don't have auto renew and your deluxe is expiring in April and you buy a new membership in April. I think they had too many irate phone calls about this and changed their mind about it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-09-2012, 09:54 PM   #9
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
They did add an explanation of the bonus 10,000 points. It does apply if your auto renewal comes up in April but it also applies if you don't have auto renew and your deluxe is expiring in April and you buy a new membership in April. I think they had too many irate phone calls about this and changed their mind about it.
I did call the E store today and determined that I could cancel my April auto renew membership and then renew it myself in April (that day, the rep told me) and I would still get the 10,000 pts and the red velvet rabbit. I wanted to not have the auto renew on because I wanted to add a bonus account and you can only add a bonus account if you DO NOT have the auto renew on. I cancelled the auto renew, immediately renewed my deluxe membership, adding a bonus account and so far everything seems to be okay.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 04-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #10

436194 is sweet stuff
436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff

I also chose to cancel the Auto Renew and renew myself because I wanted to change one of my 5 Bonus Accounts. I got the Red Velvet Rabbit and the 10,000 extra points. One problem I can see with Auto Renew, is that Credit Card Numbers change. A credit card is only good for a few years, then it renews with new information. Ganz will not just be able to Auto Renew every time as they will have dated information.
Closed

Tags
deluxe :)