Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
The nightmare before
Webkinz :)

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: How do I put a picture in my posts?

The title says all, how do I put pictures in my post? Any help will be greatly appreciated. And

THANK YOU!

km7dragon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 12:24 PM   #2
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

Default Re: How do I put a picture in my posts?

There's a great thread that helped me. Let me find the link. It uses tinypic.

Here's the link. It mentions two different websites, but I found tinypic to be much easier. Basically there are two steps. The first step is taking a screen shot and saving the picture to your computer. The second step uses a website like tinypic to transform the file from your computer to a form that can be posted on message boards.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

Great question! It's one many of us have had. PM me if you have any more questions, and I will do my best to answer them.

Last edited by Mrs. Shimmer; 09-21-2009 at 12:29 PM..
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 01:53 PM   #3
The nightmare before

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Mrs. Shimmer
There's a great thread that helped me. Let me find the link. It uses tinypic.

Here's the link. It mentions two different websites, but I found tinypic to be much easier. Basically there are two steps. The first step is taking a screen shot and saving the picture to your computer. The second step uses a website like tinypic to transform the file from your computer to a form that can be posted on message boards.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

Great question! It's one many of us have had. PM me if you have any more questions, and I will do my best to answer them.

Thank you so much for your help!
Old 09-21-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

If you want a screen-shot of a Webkinz room, you'll have to press the "Print Screen" (or "Prt Scrn" or "Print Screen" + "FN" on laptops)
Select the dotted line square button in paint and right-click "Paste".
Go to "File", "Save As..." and save it.
Go to an image hosing site (I recomend tinypic, you can also use photobucket, but you need to make an account)
Upload it.
Right-click "Copy" on the IMG Code for Forums and Messageboards.
Right-click "Paste" your code into your post on WI. The code will turn into a picture.

Here is the code you should copy:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:07 PM   #5
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
If you want a screen-shot of a Webkinz room, you'll have to press the "Print Screen" (or "Prt Scrn" or "Print Screen" + "FN" on laptops)
Select the dotted line square button in paint and right-click "Paste".
Go to "File", "Save As..." and save it.
Go to an image hosing site (I recomend tinypic, you can also use photobucket, but you need to make an account)
Upload it.
Right-click "Copy" on the IMG Code for Forums and Messageboards.
Right-click "Paste" your code into your post on WI. The code will turn into a picture.

Here is the code you should copy:

I was just going to give you these same exact steps, but then dotdotduck told you.
Right when you copy that link that's outlined in the red box in the picture above, you just paste it in the post, thread, etc. where you want it, and the picture will show up.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 03:15 PM   #6
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

I use tinypic to! I find or make the picture on paint, If i find it I copy and paste.
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 08:11 PM   #7
The nightmare before

Thanks guys!

View Post Originally Posted by cmb123
I use tinypic to! I find or make the picture on paint, If i find it I copy and paste.
Yeah, thanks, it works well.

Last edited by km7dragon; 09-21-2009 at 08:11 PM..
Closed