Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
You're going to want to crop it, and then right click and select "Copy to". Save it under a name you will remember, then upload it on tinypic.com or a site like it. Copy the 'direct link for layouts' and click this button on the repply box on WI:
How To Post A Screen Shot on WebkinzInsider:
1. Go to the screen you wish to capture. (For example, my jungle TV Room.)
2. Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard. This button is usally located over the F10 button. It appears as Print Screen, Print Scrn, etc.
3. Open the program MS Paint on the computer. Click edit >> paste.
4. Your entire screen will be posted. Move the image over a bit, and click on the white space that appears.
5. Click on the tool that looks like a dashed line rectangle. Create a shape over the part you wish to capture (For example, the room. You do not need your dock or your start button also in the picture.)
6. Edit >> cut.
7. File >> new.
8. Do not save the image.
9. Edit >> paste.
10. Drag the corners to fit your image.
11. Save the image as an easy name you will remeber. (For example, Jungle Screening Room).
12. Open up Internet Explorer (or AOL Explorer, Firefox, etc. Whatever you use.)
13. Go to tinypic.com
14. Click browse. Find the image you just created.
15. Upload the image. Wait for the codes to appear, and a smaller picture of what you created next to the codes.
16. Copy the code for Forums and Message Boards.
17. Paste the code into your thread/post.
Voila! It seems very complicated, but really takes only a few minutes
Well after you took a screenshot and put it on paint or whatever, you'll do whatever you want with it, crop it, anything you like. When you're done, go to File and Save it.
Then go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and browse for the picture you wanted to post. Then press 'Upload Now!' or that green button at the bottom. (I think it's green, I'm not sure.)
Wait a few seconds for it to load, then when it's completely finished, look at the 4 or 5 codes given. COPY the IMG code for Forums & Message Boards. It's the second code from the top.
Then simply paste the code, and your picture will look like this;
if you have done the steps in paint, then go to www.tinypic.com, and click "browse". find your picture, click okay, then click upload. then, once uploaded, you will see several different codes. copy the one that says "for forums and message boards", and then come to WI and paste it where you want the pic to show up
Even though others having said, I thought I might as well post a guide as well.
First, you'll have to save your picture to your computer. If you don't know how to do that, right click, Save As, then title your picture. After doing that, click Save and you're done the first step!
(( Also, if you're creating something on a program, such as Paint of GIMP, click File, Save As, title it, and save it. ))
Go to Tinypic.com. There will be two boxes there - you'll need the first one. Click "Browse" and go to your "Pictures" folder, or wherever you saved your image. Find it, Double click it, then click Upload.
A page with about 5 codes will come up. To Post it in a post of in a Profile Message, you'll need to copy the Second code, then paste it wherever you're posting it.
When you're ready to upload them to your computer, Photobucket is a great, free site to use. Once you upload your pics onto photobucket, just use the "direct link" address to paste your pic here on WI.
Here is a link to a thread I stared about putting your name in your picture ~ that way other's can't take it for their own and it's just nice to do
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.