Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

puppylovemusic is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Unanswered: How do i put graphics in my signature?

I've noticed that some people hav glittery graphics as thier signatures!

HOW DO I DO THIS?
puppylovemusic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2009, 12:23 PM   #2
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: How do i put graphics in my signature?

Click on 'User CP' then 'Edit Signature' Scroll down to the bottom,and you should see something like this: Click the image to open in full size.
Upload the signature picture then click on 'Insert Signature Picture' and the picture should be in your signature.
Hope I helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 12:26 PM   #3
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

once you turn into a webkinz you will be able to add a siggy (10 posts will get you to webkinz status)
Old 07-04-2009, 04:34 PM   #4

Jociee is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, this helped me too!
I will wait until I turn into a webkinz.
Jociee is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 05:08 PM   #5
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

I also just wanted to give you this link for some sparkly type things you can use for your signature. If you don' find anything there we also have a great avatar/signature section where many members have shops and will custom make something for you

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...litter-332968/
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 06:39 PM   #6
STOMPINROSES?

iHappy has disabled reputation

This is what you do...
First you have to click edit signature which is under User CP.
Once you are there you muct already have your image.
You will then scroll down to where it says Upload Signature Picture.
You may now insert your link of where the image is or choose a file in which the image will be.
Now you HAVE to click UPLOAD. Which is right below the Choose File button.
Once its uploaded it should show the image.
Once you see the image you click 'Insert Signature Picture'
Then it will say [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]. That means the image is in your signature.
There you go.
Also... You must be a Webkinz to do this.
I hope I helped in any way I can.
Have a great day and good luck with your signature.

-iHappy
iHappy is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 10:26 PM   #7
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

First of all, you have to make a signature pic. If you want one of the glittery ones you described, Lunapic is a good website for that kind of thing. Once you have a picture set aside, you go to user CP, edit your signature, and then you scroll down to where it says signature pic. You then browse your computer, and select the picture that you want. It should add it to what you want your signature to say. Then, you can leave it at that, type more stuffs in, or link your picture to one of your threads or something. Can't wait to see your decked out signature when you're done!

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 01:10 AM   #8
I dont Play

breaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Click on 'User CP' then 'Edit Signature' Scroll down to the bottom,and you should see something like this: Click the image to open in full size.
Upload the signature picture then click on 'Insert Signature Picture' and the picture should be in your signature.
Hope I helped!
This is how you do it....but you need to have 10 post first
breaking dawn is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 07:58 AM   #9
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by breaking dawn
This is how you do it....but you need to have 10 post first
Yeah,I just forgot to include it.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 09:53 AM   #10
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Because you are only a Lil Kinz, you will not be able to access this feature yet.
You must become a Webkinz first.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Closed