Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
If you're on a windows computer, press Print Screen (Prt Sc) on your keyboard. Then open Paint (Windows > All Programs > Accessories > Paint) and press Ctrl+V. Save.
On a mac, press Alt, Shift and then 4. Then paste it in somewhere (appleworks?) and save it.
Then upload it to somewhere like tinypic: TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting. You click on the button, and then put the url you've been given, it should show up
1. Press the Prt Scn button (It"s like on the left corner by Scroll Lock and Pause Break)
2. Go to paint and press this button (Then right-click once and a few thing will come up, go to paste and click it.) Your pic should come up.
3. Save It. (I think you know how to do that )
4. Go to Tinypic.com
5. Upload the pic. (You click the "Browse" Button)
6. Then, you see a few codes come up, get the second one. (It's the IMG and Messaging boards one)
7. Copy the code.
8. Go to your post and paste the code. The code will come up as a code but, it will turn into a pic when you post the picture.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.