Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 08:44 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
JuIcYgIrL175 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Unanswered: how do i post pictures as my avvie/siggie and how do i post them on a thread? <3

im new ive seen alot of stuff where people have put up pics on there thread. please help me!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 08:44 AM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: how do i post pictures as my avvie/siggie and how do i post them on a thread? <3

Try this guide ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

Oh, and welcome to WI!
Old 07-01-2009, 08:47 AM   #3
JuIcYgIrL175 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: how do i post pictures as my avvie/siggie and how do i post them on a thread? <3

thank u so much that means alot!
Old 07-01-2009, 08:49 AM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

You're welcome, glad I could help
Old 07-01-2009, 10:05 AM   #5
ebaday

Looks like you got the thread! If you want to know how to do it for your avvie and siggie here is how. First go to USER CP at the top left of the page. Now scroll down the drop down menu and click on EDIT AVATAR. Then you can upload your own picture from your pictures or you can use one of the WI ones. If you want to do one in your siggie - then click on user cp again and go to edit signature. You can write something and then upoad a picture from your files. Once you have 10 posts you can send me a message with any questions. Welcome to WI!
Old 07-03-2009, 03:35 PM   #6

Daddysgirl111 is on a distinguished road

Yup, both Ebaday and dotdotduck gave you some pretty smart advice! You go under user CP and then click Edit Avatar. Then you will know how to do it from there. By the way, Congrats on being new to WI! WI is awesome!
Daddysgirl111 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 07:21 PM   #7
STOMPINROSES?

iHappy has disabled reputation

First, Welcome to WI!
As you can see I have an image in my signature.
This is what you do to get it there...
First you have to go and click 'Edit Signature' (which is under User CP)
Once you are there you have to scroll down to where it says 'Upload Signature Pictures'
You may insert a link where your image might be or choose the file in which it is.
You MUST have your image already at this point.
You HAVE to click UPLOAD before you click 'Save Signature'
Once you have your image it will show it.
Now this is how you put it up into your signature:
You have to click 'Insert Signature Picture'
After that scroll up to say if it says [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] in your signature.
If it does than now you can click 'Save Signature'
And there you go.
Now this is how you post images in your posts.
In your Message box that you are typing in you will see a Picture that is blue and green.
Its right next to the icon with the earth on it.
It will say Insert Image.
You click that and you then enter the link in which your image is.
Than it should be in your message.
I hope I helped in any way that I can!
Have a wonderful day!

-iHappy
iHappy is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 09:50 PM   #8
ebaday

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

Oh and here is the thread to put them on the site.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:20 PM   #9
e're all

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to Wi!

if you want to put pictures on a thread, try http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/.

If you want to have an avatar, make sure you have one from another website or one saved to your computer. Next, click on User CP and then "edit avatar". There you can upload your avatar from the uploader or you can copy-paste an avatar from a website.

For a signature, just click Quick Links-Edit your signature. Next you can type stuff. Scroll to the bottom where the upload and website image is. It''s the exact same thing as avatar, but with a different picture. Then click preview signature. Next, when you get to the other page just click on 'insert signature pic". The code will come out as
Code:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
but when you save and preview it will be an image. Your done!

Hope I helped!
webkinz_<33 is offline Female
Closed