Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
Frying pans are awes
Webkinz :)

pawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective socks

Question Answered: How do I post a message on someone's page?

I would really like to know how to post a message on someone's page.
Please tell if you know.
pawsandcaws is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Cheesy1
Hi there. Welcome to WI!
To post a message on someone's page, you first need to become a webkinz. To do this, you need to have been a member for 24 hours and have at least 10 posts. Then you can click on their name, and go to their profile page. You will then see a box to post a VM. If you want to send someone a PM then you would click on send message, and select send a private message. Hope this helps you!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2011, 08:26 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: How do I post a message on someone's page?

Hi there. Welcome to WI!
To post a message on someone's page, you first need to become a webkinz. To do this, you need to have been a member for 24 hours and have at least 10 posts. Then you can click on their name, and go to their profile page. You will then see a box to post a VM. If you want to send someone a PM then you would click on send message, and select send a private message. Hope this helps you!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2011, 08:54 PM   #3
Frying pans are awes

pawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective socks

thx Cheesy1
Old 03-16-2011, 08:58 PM   #4
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

You should be able to now. Just click on their pic or username.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 03-16-2011, 09:01 PM   #5
Frying pans are awes

thx peoples
Old 03-16-2011, 11:01 PM   #6
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Looks like they covered it! Have fun on WI
Old 03-17-2011, 11:28 AM   #7

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

To reply to messages, you can either click on their username right next to their message, and it will bring you to their profile. You can at that point click on their visitor message box and reply.
Another thing you can do is right below their profile picture, there will be two options; to send a visitor message, or a private message. If you want the message only to be seen by them, click send a private message. After you finished with sending, click submit message.
I hope I helped you out!
Send me a message (after you figure it out!) if you have anymore questions.
And..........
WELCOME TO WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
agonn is offline Female
Closed