Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 10:04 AM   #1
kmkotas
Gift Guru

kbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Unanswered: How do i post images onto my GE thread?

I am trying to make my Gift Exchange thread extra cute and I can't figure out how to add pictures to it! Does anyone know how? Thank you so much!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2008, 10:26 AM   #2
briansrose
Gifted

Brian&Son is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How do i post images onto my GE thread?

View Post Originally Posted by kbabe342
I am trying to make my Gift Exchange thread extra cute and I can't figure out how to add pictures to it! Does anyone know how? Thank you so much!
The way that I post pictures on my GE is as follows:
#1 do print screen of the room or item that you want the picture of
#2 go into paint and paste the picture into it
#3 out line the picture down to the item or the room
#4 cut that part out
#5 go to new and click on then then answer no to do you want to save changes
#6 paste the new picture in paint
#7 click on save as and save it into a folder on your computer
@I use www.tinypic.com for this part.
#8 go to what ever web site that you use to put your pictures on the web
#9 click the browse button and then select the picture
#10 click the open button and it will then put where you have the picture at there
#11 click the upload button and then it will have the picture there with a link that you can copy
#12 once you copy the link, go to WI and then on your GE, have the cursor at the spot you want your picture at
#13 at the top of the box that you can type in, you will see a little symbol of like a mountain with the sun in it, click on that
#14 a box will pop up asking the the link that you copied, paste that in there
#15 just save after that and you will now have a picture on your GE.

Sorry this was long but I hope it is easy to understand. Good luck.
Brian&Son is offline Male
Old 05-08-2008, 11:21 AM   #3
kmkotas
Gift Guru

kbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: How do i post images onto my GE thread?

nevermind yall i figured it out!!! thanks anyway though! i'm not completely done with my GE thread but so far i'm lovin it! yayy
Closed