Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 07:13 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

blondie8269 is a jewel in the roughblondie8269 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: How do I plan a party w/ the new party packs?

First of all, thanks 4 clicking!
I know how to plan a party, all except this one part on an invitation. It is where you put the time. When I try to choose a time, they are all black and I can't select one. Does this mean the times are all taken up or something? Help!
blondie8269 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 07:40 AM   #2
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: How do I plan a party w/ the new party packs?

Yes-black means that time slot is already booked. I recommend planning at least 2 days in advance, or choosing a different color zone. Hope this helps!
Old 06-30-2010, 08:44 AM   #3
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, it does mean the times are taken up.
I recommend planning your parties when it's midnight in Webkinz World, because a new day is added with no timeslots taken up. The new day is exactly a week from the current day. So if I wanted to book a party for Sunday I would book the party on the Saturday night before the Sunday that the party is going to be a week from.
Some zones seem to get filled up easier than others. You may be able to find a time in the middle of the day if you go to one of the less popular zones- but I don't exactly which ones those are.

Good luck planning your party!
jaspyr is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 09:03 AM   #4
hockey=mylife(:

xorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of light

It means that all the time slots are already taken. Sorry! try to schedule a party right when the new time come out (1:00 AM), this is when you have your best shot.

I hope this helps

For more info feel free to contact me.
xorjdox is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 04:48 PM   #5

[/QUOTE] Yes-black means that time slot is already booked. I recommend planning at least 2 days in advance, or choosing a different color zone. Hope this helps![QUOTE]
Thanks
Quote:
Yup, it does mean the times are taken up.
I recommend planning your parties when it's midnight in Webkinz World, because a new day is added with no timeslots taken up. The new day is exactly a week from the current day. So if I wanted to book a party for Sunday I would book the party on the Saturday night before the Sunday that the party is going to be a week from.
Some zones seem to get filled up easier than others. You may be able to find a time in the middle of the day if you go to one of the less popular zones- but I don't exactly which ones those are.

Good luck planning your party!

Alrighty, I will try that. Thanks for the awesome advice! I am probably going to have it next Thursday or Friday in the middle of the day, so I will try tonight or early tomorrow morning.
Quote:
It means that all the time slots are already taken. Sorry! try to schedule a party right when the new time come out (1:00 AM), this is when you have your best shot.

I hope this helps

For more info feel free to contact me.

The Pink zone isn't too popular. Thanks again everybody!

Okay, here is my plan:
1. Go to WW right now to find people to invite
2. Book my party really early in the morning
3.Wait.....
4. PARTY!
Old 06-30-2010, 07:11 PM   #6
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Quote:
I know how to plan a party, all except this one part on an invitation. It is where you put the time. When I try to choose a time, they are all black and I can't select one. Does this mean the times are all taken up or something? Help!
Hi there. Here is what you need to do to get around that issue...First and foremost use the option to upgrade to chat plus. Then wait until later in the evening (like 11 pm) or early in the morning (between 6-9am) to plan your party. If you do those 2 things you should have no trouble planning your party. I have been able to have many successful party using those two tips, that I believe TexasAnne originally posted. If you check the party forum there are lots of tips on how to plan parties and how to let other members come to your parties if your guests decline. Also, I highly recommend the circus party pack as being the most fun and interactive.

Have a great time at your party!
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 09:01 PM   #7
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by blondie8269
That means all the times are taken up. It is best to plan a party when the clock hits midnight
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 10:03 PM   #8
062113<3Batman(;

PunkRckr16 has a spectacular aura aboutPunkRckr16 has a spectacular aura about

Yes. black does mean the times are taken up. but try to go on webkinz at midnight or really early in the morning to try to get a time. I waited and i got two slots opened. i hope you get to have your fun party!!! Good luck, and hope i helped!!!
PunkRckr16 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 10:10 AM   #9

Yay! I planned my party! it is next thursday at 1:00-11:30 in the pink time zone!
Closed