Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 09:20 PM   #1
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: How do I make a spoiler show up in my thread where you click on it to show the rest of the stuff?

Hi all I recently became a gift trainee. We have to keep lists of infomation in our threads. several other threads have these things called spoilers, where if you click this then you get an expanded list of items, and it does not take up all this room to constantly show the entire list. Anyway my first post is becoming so long I think people get bored viewing it. So I need to learn how to make these spoilers.

I tried to find a guide and had no luck so if there is anyone out there who could point me in the direction of a guide or just simply explain it to me. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much.
imp17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2009, 09:27 PM   #2
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: How do I make a spoiler show up in my thread where you click on it to show the rest of the stuff?

Welcome to the GE world. Well not yet! the GT area is really small. You'll be amazed at how big the GE is! I'll explain the steps in spoilers, lolz

Spoiler: show

OK, let's review what's on the list. the colour, Size and font. The smileys and the attchments. Then below the attachments is a wrapped face text then, what's that little thing beside it that looks like a lightening bolt? the spoilers!

Click on that spoiler, then you'll see something like [SPOILER /SPOILER]. Click in between, and start typing. Or, if you want, type frist, hilight everything you want in the spoiler, and click the little symbol. Try it out!

It's super simple, lolz!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 09:29 PM   #3
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

Default Re: How do I make a spoiler show up in my thread where you click on it to show the rest of the stuff?

*Googlesboogles* COMPLETE Guide to making spoilers. How to, what they are, and why they are used! Updated 4/8/09!
thekatie0409 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 09:45 PM   #4
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Welcome to the GE world. Well not yet! the GT area is really small. You'll be amazed at how big the GE is! I'll explain the steps in spoilers, lolz

OK, let's review what's on the list. the colour, Size and font. The smileys and the attchments. Then below the attachments is a wrapped face text then, what's that little thing beside it that looks like a lightening bolt? the spoilers!

Click on that spoiler, then you'll see something like [SPOILER /SPOILER]. Click in between, and start typing. Or, if you want, type frist, hilight everything you want in the spoiler, and click the little symbol. Try it out!

It's super simple, lolz!
thanks so much for taking the time and helping me you were such a life saver. You totally saved my training gift exchange thread. Rep for you.
imp17 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 09:46 PM   #5
imp17
Gift Guru

thank you so so much for sending me to this guide. I have already added all the necessary spoilers to my Training gift exchange. Thanks so much for taking the time and finding this link for me. I will never forget your kindness and hope that one day I will be able to help someone else.
imp17 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 09:48 PM   #6
imp17
Gift Guru

Please close thread, the two people that posted helped me completely. Thanks so much to all those out there that are willing to go the extra mile to help others like me.
imp17 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 10:44 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by imp17
Please close thread, the two people that posted helped me completely. Thanks so much to all those out there that are willing to go the extra mile to help others like me.
I would pick the awenser you were given as best awenser, then it will Close.
Shooting Star is offline Female
Closed