Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 08:57 PM   #1
dumbbird3
Webkinz :)

Rockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud of

Default Answered: How do I make Polls?

Well, the title says it ll. I made a poll and then within 1 day I had it. I got PM from a admin. saying, my poll got shut down for having down poll attached. So, that's when I to you, WI Community.

If you know how to make poll, please try and post a step by step guide for me. I really would appreciate it.
Rockstar45 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by dancegirley437
Hmm,.. I don't know what a "down poll" is, so I found this guide. It was helpful for me, so I'm sure it'll help you too! (:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...te-poll-21981/

If that doesn't help, I hope someone else has the solution to your problem! (;
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #2

dancegirley437 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: How do I make Polls?

Hmm,.. I don't know what a "down poll" is, so I found this guide. It was helpful for me, so I'm sure it'll help you too! (:

If that doesn't help, I hope someone else has the solution to your problem! (;
dancegirley437 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

You could try clicking on Thread Tools (right above your thread) and clicking 'Add A Poll', but if your poll got removed then you might not be able to make a new one on that thread.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 09:27 PM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Yes your poll threads get deleted if there is no poll attached. That is standard procedure, and I recommend reading all the blue stickied threads at the top of the Head to the Polls forum before posting.

When you make your thread in the Head to the Poll forum, scroll down near the bottom and find the spot where it says "Post a Poll" and click on that option, then choose the number of options that you want in your poll. Then - and only then - click on Submit New Thread. You will then be take to the screen where you make your poll.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 10:02 PM   #5
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Rockstar45
Well, the title says it ll. I made a poll and then within 1 day I had it. I got PM from a admin. saying, my poll got shut down for having down poll attached. So, that's when I to you, WI Community.

If you know how to make poll, please try and post a step by step guide for me. I really would appreciate it.
All you have to do is once you made a thread you want a poll attached to, scroll down until you see a box with words next to it that say attach a poll to this thread or something lik that. Then you click on submit thread. Then if you want to on the next page if you want more poll answers just change the number. You can change the number if you look up from where you can type the poll answers from and type in the box. Then type the rest of the answers. If this sounds confusing to you you should really listen to what other people said or search it on Google. I tried searching Google but nothing showed up on my computer.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 10:17 PM   #6
hy not live 4 God?
Banned
pommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to all

Make your post and all, scroll down and it shall say "YES ADD A POLL". Put a check in that box then BANG! You got it! Hope I helped
Old 04-11-2010, 02:53 PM   #7
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

This thread will teach you how
alyssa338 is offline Female
Closed