Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
Bleach & Naruto
Webkinz :)

SoulReaper is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: How do i make a album??

I know im stupid but i cant figure out how 2 make a album!! lol can anyone help me so i can change my background image??
SoulReaper is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2010, 07:10 PM   #2

Softball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: How do i make a album??

You're not stupid(: This site is very confusing at first! I'm not sure if you are able to make an album yet, because you're still a Lil'Kinz. Once you make ten posts, you will become a Webkinz, and then you are able to profile message, private message, and create albums.

Once you make three more posts, I believe you can make an album by doing this:

Go to your profile (at the top left corner of your browser, it should say 'Welcome, SoulReaper.' Click on your name, it will take you to your profile.) I think, right below your username (in the column on the right) there should be a tab that says albums. Below it, there should be a button (or two). It may say something like View All Albums or Create an Album. If it says Create an album, click that and upload your pictures. If it says View All Albums, Click on that, and then click a button that says something like 'Create an album'.

If that doesn't work, try contacting an Administrator or Moderator.

but remember, YOU NEED TO MAKE THREE MORE POSTS BEFORE THIS WILL WORK!

Welcome to WI, by the way!
Softball_Luva33 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
Bleach & Naruto

SoulReaper is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How do i make a album??

thanks ill try that and now i finaly know why it says lil kinz under my name oh thanks for the welcome!
SoulReaper is offline Female
Closed

Tags
albums