Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 10:02 PM   #1
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Question Unanswered: How do I know what I'm doing wrong?

I've applied to be a gift trainee a couple of times and have been turned down both times. I know that I meet the number requirements (been a member for more than 2 weeks, 50+ non-fluff posts) Since we aren't allowed to PM mods asking why we were turned down, I'm not sure how I can go about finding out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2008, 10:04 PM   #2
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: How do I know what I'm doing wrong?

I just got accepted today. I think it depends on how many slots are available at that time.
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 11-20-2008, 10:05 PM   #3
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Try this thread. [Click] It will give you some great tricks and tips.

When you post, try to do so around the whole forum. Do not just stay near one forum all the time. Don't spend all your time chatting on the DCT or voting on polls. Try answerin questions, commenting on suggestions, and taking part in discussions. When you reply to a post, make sure it is adding to the conversation instead of just "OMG LOL LOL LOL". A good paragraph will definitly add to your 50 posts.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:09 PM   #4
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

were you sent a notice saying you were turned down. B/C if you were you have to wait 2 months to reapply.

---------- adrkmfdm added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Also I just took a peek at your posts. You need to have 50 non fluff posts. What I did to make sure I had good ones was respond to 50 help posts. Helping people is the best and most rewarding thing you can do here. Hope I helps

Last edited by adrkmfdm; 11-20-2008 at 10:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 10:10 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I don't think your doing anything wrong... I just don't think they have enough gift coaches to train the gift trainies...
Old 11-20-2008, 10:12 PM   #6
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

1. Make sure your posts are COMPLETELY NON FLUFF. And a good idea is to go beyond the" congrats on your new pet" post and post answers, opnions, etc. on threads.
2. The slots may be taken because the GE/TGE is quite popular anmd busy so eb PATIENT.

swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 10:22 PM   #7
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
were you sent a notice saying you were turned down. B/C if you were you have to wait 2 months to reapply.
No, I wasn't sent a notice, my posts were just deleted from the thread.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:26 PM   #8
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Before I applied to become a Gift Trainee, I posted in here to help people, and I posted around the forum, welcoming people and congratulating people with their new pet additions or other things. I also just posted around the forum in different places and I think I had about 250 posts before I applied to make sure I would make it. I also posted more than one sentence in each and every response I made. I made sure to post more paragraphs like I'm doing now, or at least a couple of sentences.

Definitely go to the thread that Ave gave you. Use it, memorize it. That's the thread I used to help me become a Gift Trainee and obviously, it worked...LOL

One thing you could do that would take quite some time is look at Gift Trainee's profiles and the posts they made and see if you can take some clues from there about how they posted and what their posts looked like to become accepted.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 10:26 PM   #9
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

I don't know what to tell you, but I wish you luck! The thread does say that if you post more than once you won't be considered, but I'm assuming you're saying you have applied separate times. Is that correct? If so, how close together were they?
hconnors is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 10:34 PM   #10
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

What I would strongly suggest is that starting from today make a good 50 posts minimum before you reapply. Forget about the previous posts made and start anew from today.

- Commodore
commodore is offline Female
Closed